By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Corruption is Legal in America

Your vote means nothing.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
and its compulsory in Turkey.

This is about USA. Go start a thread about whatever other country instead of shitting up my thread.

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:

This is about USA. Go start a thread about whatever other country instead of shitting up my thread.

I'm sorry?  Isnt this a general political discussion?

No it isn't. Title clearly says AMERICA. Whatever worthless opinion you are about to post should be what the OP is about: corruption in America. Don't assume in your head what my thread is and post your 2 cents.

The user was warned for this post - VXIII.

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:

The US is, along many other western countrie,s amongst the least corrupt globally. 

Yeah the US is like #16 or #17th out of 167 countries according to the "Corruption Perceptions Index".

That said that video is kinda scary OP.

My view of america, is that its becomeing more and more like a fascist state, run by mega corporations.

Which kinda fits with that video you just posted.

Turkish said:
kowenicki said:

I'm sorry?  Isnt this a general political discussion?

No it isn't. Title clearly says AMERICA. Whatever worthless opinion you are about to post should be what the OP is about: corruption in America. Don't assume in your head what my thread is and post your 2 cents.

Chill. Geez.

I've moved your thread from Gaming discussion to Politics discussion.

There is corruption in all politics.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Turkish said:

Chill. Geez.

I've moved your thread from Gaming discussion to Politics discussion.

There is corruption in all politics.

Indeed, I just wanted to share this video about the American system, thats what I wanted to talk about, I didnt create a specific general thread about corruption. His remark about another country is uncalled for. He would NEVER have mentioned Turkey had my username not been Turkish! His comment only served as an annoyance.

Yo bro, America isn't just the USA. But... the title isn't wrong, corruption is true in the entire continent.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Yo bro, America isn't just the USA. But... the title isn't wrong, corruption is true in the entire continent.

Even in Alaska?

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:

Indeed, I just wanted to share this video about the American system, thats what I wanted to talk about, I didnt create a specific general thread about corruption. His remark about another country is uncalled for. He would NEVER have mentioned Turkey had my username not been Turkish! His comment only served as an annoyance.

I was bringing context, best way to bring context was to compare to a country you presumably know and love.

Don't you think slagging off someone else's country coule be an annoyance too?

Its best to be objective and grown up when discussing politics, rather than defensive and closed minded.

The only defensive thing here is your remark about Turkey, you only brought it up because my username is Turkish. Your post came not even 3 minutes after I posted this video, a video which is nearly 6 minutes long, you didn't even watch it, you don't know what it's about and yet you still posted a shallow driveby post because of my username so don't talk about context. Your post is uncalled for.

Wright said:
Anfebious said:

Even in Alaska?

Specially in Alaska, that's where evil comes from. A rebel penguin came to our country and ruled it for 4 years. Then her wife ruled it for another 8! it was horrible.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"