I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
TheBlackNaruto said:

Hajime No Ippo 1150 - It was short but L am really excited to see what the answer is that Ippo will give Takamura.

Noblesse 422 - Just hurry up and get to the freaking ISLAND!!! And man I always get hype when Frankenstein is about to cut loose!

Hinomaru Zumou 95 - Wow some more back story to Hinomaru! And who would have thought that he had been watching Tennouji all this time and admiring him. I hope they don't make it so that all of the training that Hinomaru has done seems useless.

I will stop with these 3 since I don't want to put a whole lot of others I read on here that came out in the past few days lol.

Did you notice in Ippo

Kamogawa's left hand had blood in it when he went to his office? I had a feeling Morikawa was gonna kill him off, but I think it's way too soon right now. With Takamura possibly losing his eyesight, I don't know if Ippo can handle of this...it'll definetly push him to lose his humanity at least.

Cloudman said:
Shadow8 said:

Could always watch the anime :p

It's only halfway through Part 4 and this is where it gets intense right now. Not many eps in total, like 70 I think. Just a suggestion of course,I'm not forcing you or anything lol.

70 episodes isn't too bad. I could do that, and the anime does look fun to watch.

Yay! It is a very good adaptation, one of the few times I'd say the anime is better than the manga, since the manga has a lot of motion in it and the anime's music and voice actors definetly help bring it to life. You can tell the studio put a lot of care and love into it :)

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
V-r0cK said:

I hope he can answer what's Aizen's bankai :P

It probably turns him into Kubo. Giant writing utensils come out of the sky and literally erase characters. Backgrounds suddenly have things in them.

Hard to believe that Kubo never bothered to create the final power for essentially the main villain of the manga. I guess he was too busy giving Renji, Mayuri, and Hitsu 2nd Bankais...or having Kenpachi learn both Shikai and Bankai in the same arc. Priorities, man.

Aizen's bankai is probably the most curious thing readers/viewers wanted to know.  Horrible priorities lol -_-

ARamdomGamer said:

Last one for today. Tamen de Gushi (Also known as Their Story or SQ:Begin W/Your Name) This is a Manhua but I don't have a thread for these and besides I like chaos :)

Synopsis: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love. Again, nuff said  

One of my all time favorite manga (or Manhua) so far, you can probably read all of it in a sitting since chapters aren't too long and there isn't a whole of text. Also really like the style. Really unique.

I like this one.  The characters are interesting but it's still mostly light-hearted.  Some of the artwork is really cute.

Cloudman said:
Well, I joined the Boku no Hero train. Read a couple of chapters and I'm already loving the manga. It has a great art style, great and dynamic shots, and is just fun to read. Think I'm gonna follow this one now, haha.

Glad to have you aboard Cloudy. Looking forward  to seeing how you react the later arcs...it gets pretty intense.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Not sure if you guy's heard of The Hall Of Anal deviation. But it contains hundreds of salty reactions from various forums and social media sites over the winning ships in Naruto.

https://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

And today someone made a sequel containing the salty reactions to the winning ships in Bleach.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Well, I joined the Boku no Hero train. Read a couple of chapters and I'm already loving the manga. It has a great art style, great and dynamic shots, and is just fun to read. Think I'm gonna follow this one now, haha.

you made a great choice.

Super_Boom said:

Cloudman said:

Glad to have you aboard Cloudy. Looking forward  to seeing how you react the later arcs...it gets pretty intense.

I love this guy, both his hero and normal self!!! xD So far one of my fav characters, him and the gravity girl, though she kinda looks like an old character I used to draw...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Shadow8 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Cloudman said:

70 episodes isn't too bad. I could do that, and the anime does look fun to watch.

Yay! It is a very good adaptation, one of the few times I'd say the anime is better than the manga, since the manga has a lot of motion in it and the anime's music and voice actors definetly help bring it to life. You can tell the studio put a lot of care and love into it :)

That's cool to hear, I don't usually hear that when it comes to manga and anime adaptations. Currently I'm watching Yugioh, so I can start watching it after I finish that.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
animegaming said:
Not sure if you guy's heard of The Hall Of Anal deviation. But it contains hundreds of salty reactions from various forums and social media sites over the winning ships in Naruto.

https://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

And today someone made a sequel containing the salty reactions to the winning ships in Bleach.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

And I was right on both series with the main ships :D

I'm afraid to click on the Bleach link and find an old Badir post, tho

Shipping used to be fun, then it became annoying. Mainly because of badly written romances being canon or shoehorned into series. I could name a few. Quite frankly, I'm starting to think anime protagonists are really REALLY stupid when it comes to love or are masochists. This is the only explanation to a lot of the nonsense I have seen. But yea, I didn't watch much of bleach and I think the author most definitely got it wrong.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

BraLoD said:
uran10 said:

Shipping used to be fun, then it became annoying. Mainly because of badly written romances being canon or shoehorned into series. I could name a few. Quite frankly, I'm starting to think anime protagonists are really REALLY stupid when it comes to love or are masochists. This is the only explanation to a lot of the nonsense I have seen. But yea, I didn't watch much of bleach and I think the author most definitely got it wrong.

The author can't get it wrong, it's his creation.
Also if I could tell since the beginning on both cases, Naruto and Bleach, it definitely wasn't uncalled for, even if most of the fanbase started taking a different route.
I don't even do shipping, it's usually very easy to call love things on shounen mangas a decade before they even happen.

Even if it is his creation, it doesn't mean he can't get it wrong. Trust me, I've read a lot of series where the logical choice is ignored because the author writes that character so much better than his main girl that it backfired hard on him in the end. It ends up creating a ton of plot holes in romance anime at least. However with shounen it doesn't matter much to me when it comes to romance... as long as it wasn't sakura getting naruto.  For shounen the above situation isn't exactly easy, but the importance or character of the girl... the obvious choice in this one was to go with the non stalker :P

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD