I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
pokoko said:

I think Saki-chan from Aiura is my soul-animal.

Ahh how cute.

...Reminds me of me on a workout day.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Fairy Tail: *hmmm intenstifies*

Anna Heartfilia was alive this whole time and only showed up just now? Eh...I suppose more convenient twists have happened in this manga.

I'm always on the lookout for Rave Master nods or parallels in this...so I can't help but think something in that vein is coming. The way she described their plan to defeat Acnologia reminded me of the existence of Endless in RM. Curious what's gonna happen.

And poor Lucy...holding her husband's life in her hands...  

Seven Deadly Sins: KING/DIANE FTW

SHIP IS GONNA SAIL WOOOOOOO!

Maybe Gowther isn't so bad after all. I hated him after he erased Diane's memories, but the more we learn about him, the less I hold it against him. He's just an innocent stupid. 

Seems like this war will mark when humans take control of the world? I guess this is probably why the Giant and Fairy kings joined the Demon clan...but not really why they didn't get the rest of their clans to join. 

Not!Ban is an evil bastard. How dare he do that a loli.  

Promised Neverland: *stares with giant eyes*

Oh man..Ray survived??

Isabella's face at that realization was priceless. Oh gosh yes. This is happening. If this is really the climax, I hope they can all get through it. I don't want to see any babies die.

Now just hope that Norman's still alive too. *heavy breathing*  

Super_Boom said:

Seven Deadly Sins: KING/DIANE FTW

The only thing I miss about giving up on SDS.  I loved their dynamic and Diane is just wonderful.

pokoko said:

The only thing I miss about giving up on SDS.  I loved their dynamic and Diane is just wonderful.

One of the only reasons I'm still reading. That and Ban kinda....and the fact it takes so little time investment to read anyway. 

Kinda wish these two were the MCs instead of Perfect McShota and his blowup doll.

Super_Boom said:
pokoko said:

One of the only reasons I'm still reading. That and Ban kinda....and the fact it takes so little time investment to read anyway. 

Kinda wish these two were the MCs instead of Perfect McShota and his blowup doll.

That's pretty mean to blowup doll-san.  It's true, sure, but it's mean.  

I had actually typed out that I wish Diane/King were the main characters but then I deleted it.  After thinking about it, that would probably make them far less flawed and complicated.  I would not want to see them end up like Perfect McShota and blowup doll, where they create a black hole of blandness that taints everything around them.  

I know you're a fan of shounen but, for me, 90% of the time, I hate the MC.  This is coming from someone who grew up reading fantasy novels all the time.  I don't know if it's manga writers or if editors are forcing a stereotype but so few of them are interesting at all.  Beyond Luffy, who actually has a unique and likeable personality, there aren't many that I wouldn't like to see fail and get kicked out by another cast member.

Around the Network

Despite dropping 2 years ago thanks a slow and boring arc I decided to catch back up on Attack On Titan thanks to the second season. Some thoughts on the arcs that will take place after season 2 and some predictions.

Uprising Arc: Read most of this arc when it was on going and thought it was so slow and boring but reading most of it in one sitting was much better espically kicking myself right now since things really got interesting soon after I dropped with some awesome twist like Eren having aten his father and learning how someone gains Titan shifting powers.

Return To Shiganshina Arc: Probably my favorite in the series and this was the intense arc and while I did bet Armin was going to get the needle so he can eat Bertolt and become the Colossus Titan it was sad seeing how they had to choose between Armin or Erwin to save but I do feel they made the right choice since Armin has gotten out of so many problems. Also I am not really Bertolt died before Reinner since it felt like in the Clash Of Titans arc that Reinner was being build up more as a villain then Bertolt was. Then there is the Beast Titan AKA Zeke Yeagar now when I first saw him I did felt it was weird he looked like Eren's father hell before I saw his human form I thought the Beast Titan was gonna turn out to be Grisha but nope he is actually his son and Eren's older half brother and LOL at the twist that Grisha's ex wife was the titan that ate Eren's mom. Now for the rest of the basement I didn't expect the setting of the series to be an Island seperate from a Continet. I honestly thought though that humanity prior to the titans was going to reveal to be much advance in tech then we are and the titans were made out of a  desire to advance the human race was my theory anyways. But holy shit I didn't expect the basement reveal to be that Annie's, Bertolt, and Reinner home to be an cilvilzation that is basically 20th England and the original of the titans was interesting though I do feel I need where it exactly goes before I can properly judge it.

Current Arc: too keep this brief since we are only a few chapters in the this arc but I do think this is the final arc and thanks to the last 2 chapters giving a 4 year time skip when you put them together I am 90% sure Eren is going die at the end of the series since he has what only like 4 years left thanks to Ymir's curese. Also Reinner is probably gonna die within the next couple chapters but I wouldn't be shock if Zeke is staying around for just a bit longer since he is basically the main antagonist of the series.

pokoko said:

I think Saki-chan from Aiura is my soul-animal.

That looks like a fun, cute comic. That last panal is just gold xD I'd be outside playing actually.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

OK, so I've never really known much about manga (I've only read the first few books of the French translations of King's Game and Death Note), but I'm learning Japanese now, and would like some in order to practise. Does anyone here know of some websites that sell Japanese Manga in Canada, and some manga that isn't too difficult for people that aren't very good in Japanese?

VGPolyglot said:
OK, so I've never really known much about manga (I've only read the first few books of the French translations of King's Game and Death Note), but I'm learning Japanese now, and would like some in order to practise. Does anyone here know of some websites that sell Japanese Manga in Canada, and some manga that isn't too difficult for people that aren't very good in Japanese?

Amazon and Amazon Japan with international shipping. Not too sure on what manga to recommend though in your case.

For a Japanese manga, perhaps try a 4 koma manga? Those tend to be a little easier to read in Japanese, I feel. Maybe even try a doraemon manga?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread