I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
pokoko said:
I just read a lie. There is *nothing* that makes Natsu fights look interesting.

Well...I'm not one to defend Natsu's friendship powerups either...but at least he makes me chuckle sometimes. I can't remember the last time I found an Erza fight interesting. A few arcs ago, she won an incomprehensible victory with everything stacked against her...with the only explanation to her victory being "she's Erza". I can't remember the last time I've seen such lazy use of plot armor.

I did like her backstory...like...2/3 of the manga ago. But lately she's just been an unfunny version of Natsu with tits.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Always look forward to the full color stuff in 'Lonely Alien'.

I just noticed Tomo-chan's shirt and I can't stop snickering.

On a related note, I recently learned that the mangaka of Tomo-chan used to do hentai.  Hm.

Lonely Alien is so ... something.  Heavy, deep, something.   

The good guys are good characters and very likable but it's the ones working against them that have impact.  They're the ones that stick in my mind after reading a chapter.  They're disadvantaged from the word go, always in the shadow of the main characters.  They know dispair.

You can see how it's planned out, as well, in that they're so similar to the main characters, which only serves to highlights the differences more.  It's sad.

Been away from this thread for a while...sorry friends.

I'm too tired to give updates on everything, but I've been into One Piece even more than usual lately. This is my first long arc since I got caught up last year...and so my feelings are bit different than when I was reading 5-10 chapters a day. The chaotic portion of the arc was more overwhelming, since there's so many different pieces to follow, but now that things are starting to fall into place, I'm absolutely excited to see what happens next. Honestly though..not sure what I want to see more, Sanji finally give his brothers and dad their just comeuppance, or for Luffy to beat Big Mom and finally become a Yonko.  

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

Been away from this thread for a while...sorry friends.

I'm too tired to give updates on everything, but I've been into One Piece even more than usual lately. This is my first long arc since I got caught up last year...and so my feelings are bit different than when I was reading 5-10 chapters a day. The chaotic portion of the arc was more overwhelming, since there's so many different pieces to follow, but now that things are starting to fall into place, I'm absolutely excited to see what happens next. Honestly though..not sure what I want to see more, Sanji finally give his brothers and dad their just comeuppance, or for Luffy to beat Big Mom and finally become a Yonko.  

What I really want to see is someone kicking Pudding's ass (please Oda let Reiju do it). I don't think Luffy will fight Big Mom tho, the strawhats will take advantage of the Big Mom vs Germa fight to escape.

Mike321 said:

What I really want to see is someone kicking Pudding's ass (please Oda let Reiju do it). I don't think Luffy will fight Big Mom tho, the strawhats will take advantage of the Big Mom vs Germa fight to escape.

Realistically...yeah, you're probably right. Luffy only recently formed his Grand Fleet, and he'll probably have the whole crew reunited for his eventual Yonkou fight. Still...I can't wait for him to achieve that xD

And yes, I can't wait to see that bitch go down. I'm still laughing that Oda turned the pure waifu into a villain...though I guess when you think about it, it makes sense. Oda doesn't typically draw female characters like that.  

Super_Boom said:

Realistically...yeah, you're probably right. Luffy only recently formed his Grand Fleet, and he'll probably have the whole crew reunited for his eventual Yonkou fight. Still...I can't wait for him to achieve that xD

And yes, I can't wait to see that bitch go down. I'm still laughing that Oda turned the pure waifu into a villain...though I guess when you think about it, it makes sense. Oda doesn't typically draw female characters like that.  

When the strawhats regroup I think they will fight Kaido first, although I'll be honest I don't think Luffy is ready pick up fights against the yonkos but at this point they are no longer unavoidable so we'll see how it goes, the does have an army now so that will definitely help.

I still remember when people wanted pudding to join the strawhats, good times :P

It's been awhile since I last posted as well here... : S

Well, it makes me happy that Yamada is finally ending, since maybe it should have a long time ago. But hey, it'll be officially over soon. Thank goodness...

When I get to finishing Boku no Hero, I'll post my thoughts on them here.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

One Piece Chapter 855

Brook just got this arc's play of the game. Holy shit he actually manage to steal of them from Big Mom and fucking survived. Also next chapter its offcial Luffy's hunger strike will be over. 

My Hero Academia Chapter 126

LMFAO at Deku's All Might face and Sir Nighteye's looks piss at Deku though I wouldn't be shock if he turns to love make fun of All Might accepts Deku just for that face.  Also looks like Togata and Izuku are defintetly becoming good friends and Togata will likely be as major of a character as say Torodoki now.