By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World Record, Dude unlocks the 1000th Platinum Trophy

Around the Network

Hakoom posted this on N4G last week. Crazy hell. I love trophy hunting, but i am just an amateur compared to him.

i've only got like 5% of his haha

How many hours? He must have played a lot of short games with pretty easy platinums. And damn, but there are certainly not 1000 PS3/4 games worthy of my time.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Wasn't he marked as a cheat?

Around the Network

That is terrible. How much of his life has he wasted?

Nem said:
That is terrible. How much of his life has he wasted?

How much time do you waste on this site that you could had spend for something meaningful?

I have 2 and Level 11 ! LMAO

binary solo said:
How many hours? He must have played a lot of short games with pretty easy platinums. And damn, but there are certainly not 1000 PS3/4 games worthy of my time.

Are you sure about that dude? God of War alone spans 7 games if we include the ps4 remaster. Uncharted is 3 more, Ratchet and Clank trilogy plus the ps3 ones, souls games, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, and you already have about a fifth of his plats right there. There are definitely over 100 games on both systems that are worth it. Dead Nation, Resogun, both Darksiders, Killzone series, Resistance series, etc,etc,etc.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

I knew it was going to be the nico Belloc guy before I entered this thread XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share