By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR price: $399/€399/£349+more in OP, coming October

I'm definitely in. I may have to start saving soon. That's exactly the price I expected. Cheaper and I assume the quality wouldn't be very good.

Now let's wait for some good games. Developers don't mean much. I mean look at what Santa Monica did...

Around the Network

If you are sure you want a PSVR get a camera so fast as possible. Those camera's are hardly ever 59 * in stores at the moment but I am sure the price will raise up when people are getting it for PSVR in the near future.

CGI-Quality said:
soonyfanboy said:
as i said
$499 including camera and move
that's not really cheap...

Hmmm...with Amazon having both the Move controller and cam under $100, $471 is the max you'd spend, there. Considering the only alternative is Oculus, that's much more reasonable.

didn't they made a new move controller? with better ernonomics and look?
move and the camera is cheap, still. price will probably go up.

$100 cheaper than oculus
the european price is different
250€ cheaper than oculus

mainland europe will see the highest ps vr adoption rate...

soonyfanboy said:
CGI-Quality said:

Hmmm...with Amazon having both the Move controller and cam under $100, $471 is the max you'd spend, there. Considering the only alternative is Oculus, that's much more reasonable.

didn't they made a new move controller? with better ernonomics and look?
move and the camera is cheap, still. price will probably go up.

$100 cheaper than oculus
the european price is different
250€ cheaper than oculus

mainland europe will see the highest ps vr adoption rate...

Nope, at least not yet. They might in the future though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Better priced than the Oculus Rift but is still expensive..

Will be interesting to see where this goes..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Hot dam sign me up!

Can't wait to order it. Hopefully the quantity is limited so I can get some good scalp value. 🤔

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Can't wait to order it. Hopefully the quantity is limited so I can get some good scalp value.🤔

You're a bad person.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

As VR technology keep improving this current version of the VR headset will be obsolete in no times. I wouldn't drop $399 on this PSVR until it's certain that it will be a success and good library of games is established. Sony was big believer in 3D gaming and we all know how well that went.

spemanig said:
teigaga said:
Move will probably not be optional for 50% of the experiences.

If it's optional for Battlefront and NMS, I don't really care about that 50% lmao

Has No Mans Sky been confirmed for VR?