By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft opening online play between Xbone/PC and other console networks (Update: Sony "responds")

AlfredoTurkey said:
Can't wait to see how they're going to solve the whole mouse vs. controller issue. I'm guessing all FPS games are off the table.

Is there really an issue? I play GTA V with KB and my friends use their controller. There's no issue.

Around the Network

One of the perks by not being a XB gamer anymore was the part where i didn't get death-threat's and rape your mom over the mic or in message. THANKS...........

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Baryonyx said:
One of the perks by not being a XB gamer anymore was the part where i didn't get death-threat's and rape your mom over the mic or in message. THANKS...........

I think you mean not being a COD gamer 

Ruler said:
i hope Sony bans this. This will only hurt them if they allow it

I know people who felt forced to get an Xbox One so they could play their friends in COD etc. This will likely benefit sony more then Microsoft considering Xbox Live has been a bigger selling point for them then PSN has been for Playsatation... but for once it'd be nice to just look at things from a consumer standpoint and not as a console war. This is great news for gamers.

pbroy said:
jason1637 said:

Will i twork on NX?

It depends on the game. GTA has been known to make some people twork.

I thought i edited that message to fix the error. It must have not worked. But to respond to tworking i hope the NX has this so i can twork and play.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Ruler said:
i hope Sony bans this. This will only hurt them if they allow it

I know people who felt forced to get an Xbox One so they could play their friends in COD etc. This will likely benefit sony more then Microsoft considering Xbox Live has been a bigger selling point for them then PSN has been for Playsatation... but for once it'd be nice to just look at things from a consumer standpoint and not as a console war. This is great news for gamers.

teigaga nailed it, if all his posts are like this then you should go to him for advise Ruler , or you could be like me and just do a copy and paste  and take the credit.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Do not forget. Sony PS3/PS4 has been doing this from the very beginning.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
AlfredoTurkey said:
Can't wait to see how they're going to solve the whole mouse vs. controller issue. I'm guessing all FPS games are off the table.

I don't see why it's an issue. Mobile is fine with different control schemes and different platforms. So was the Wii. 

This is a major breakthrough and I cant wait to see how its implemented in future games.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

deskpro2k3 said:
Do not forget. Sony PS3/PS4 has been doing this from the very beginning.

I don't really see many forgetting that fact but I do wonder how much is going to be remembered for the other innovations or dieas used by other parties from the start.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"