By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What have you named your amiibo? (List your amiibo names)

I name my Amiibo
Samus "Samus_H82"
Link "Link_H82" and so forth.

Sometimes I have to shorten the name or use a nickname from that character to add the "_H82", but I prefer the Amiibo to be named after their respective character and just add the H82 to show they are mine.
In Pokemon I also just keep the names of the pokemon as is.

Platforms: Wii U, New 3DS, PS4, PC

currently playing: 
 -Yoshi's Wooly World 
 -Pokemon X
 -Fire Emblem Fates 

Zone: Europe (Germany)

Around the Network

Blue Toon Link - Linkphin
Orange Peach - Daisy

Yeah I'm super creative, no need to tell me!

hentai_11 said:
V-r0cK said:
I give them the same name as what's listed on the box.

I do the same. However, some have too long names, which I usually shorten apropriate. Wii-Fit Trainerin is the only exception. She was shortened to Alexa.

I just have too much Amiibo (87) to give them differing names.

Wow that's alot.  I stopped after getting like +20 but didnt know Amiibos were nearing the hundred mark.  Missing any?

V-r0cK said:
hentai_11 said:

I do the same. However, some have too long names, which I usually shorten apropriate. Wii-Fit Trainerin is the only exception. She was shortened to Alexa.

I just have too much Amiibo (87) to give them differing names.

Wow that's alot.  I stopped after getting like +20 but didnt know Amiibos were nearing the hundred mark.  Missing any?

I have nearly every in germany released amiibo. I am missing party mario and smash luigi, because I decided I could buy these two later at a lower price. And I am missing gold mario and silver mario, because they were never released in germany.

Lucina, King Dedede and Ryu.

Haven't taken Lucina out of the box yet, Ryu and Dedede, I really only have used for Smash Bros.

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
V-r0cK said:

I have nearly every in germany released amiibo. I am missing party mario and smash luigi, because I decided I could buy these two later at a lower price. And I am missing gold mario and silver mario, because they were never released in germany.

Well hope you can complete your collection and find them all! The gold and siler mario may seem a bit harder to find now.