By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full Wii U Retail Release Timeline: 2013 to 2016 (Shokio and B0nd Vids) *Bonus Poll*

Do you think that the Wii U is the Worst Nintendo Console of All Time? (Virtual Boy NOT Included)

Yes 32 29.09%

No 77 70.00%

Total:109

Shokio Vid (List with Introduction first)

Blackb0nd Vid (List Only)

RESUME

• TOTAL GAMES: 41
  • TOTAL EXCLUSIVES: 23
  • EXCLUSIVES 80+: 14
  • MULTIPLATS 80+: 9
  • GAMES PER YEAR: 13
  • EXCLUSIVES PER YEAR: 7.66
  • EXCLUSIVES 80+ PER YEAR: 4.66
  • MULTIPLATS 80+ PER YEAR: 3
  • MONTHS WITH NO GAMES: 20

WOW. I didnt think things were that bad with the Wii U. 

According to this video, the console has had 20 months without a single retail release since 2013 till today (39 months in total, 20 without a retail release).

I wasnt aware that the droughts were that crazy.

I want to know your opinion on the matter guys, and also what would you want for the future of Nintendo.

EDIT: Shokio was the one who made the list, in his video he explains how he did it and which parameters he chose to make it.

Around the Network

Yeah. I enjoy the console a lot, but the droughts are really bad. It's a good thing I waited until a couple years after the system came out.

Edit: Anyway, I don't think the Wii U is the worst Nintendo system of all time as BLACKB0ND calls it, but it definitely wasn't as good as the Wii imo.

I'm pretty sure a lot of those stats are false, according the the most recent fiscal report, Wii U has between 98-147 retail releases depending on region as of Dec 31, 2015.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I am enjoying my Wii U, but I would have to admit, the Wii U is definitely the worst Nintendo console I have ever owned. As of right now, it is probably the third worst console I have ever owned.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

zorg1000 said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of those stats are false, according the the most recent fiscal report, Wii U has between 98-147 retail releases depending on region as of Dec 31, 2015.

Watch the Shokio vid. He explains how he made that list.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
zorg1000 said:

You might want to clarify that in the OP.

Any console with at least ten worthwhile games is always worth owning. WiiU might be Nintendo's worst console to date, but still a worth console to own.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
AEGRO said:

You might want to clarify that in the OP.

Done!

At this point they are just beating the dead horse, we all know by now how bad the system is and the terrible droughts it had.

Any console with more than20 games on it I want is a console worth buying so the Wii U suceeds my console test. I dont care what BLACKB0ND says about it lol

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q