By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Protester punched during Trump rally

Comment from McGrady, man who hit the protestor: ""Yes, he deserved it. The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don't know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization," McGraw said in an interview conducted after the rally but before he was charged. He added that the protester was not acting "like an American" and said it was unclear if he was a part of ISIS."

Holy fuck these people are insane. I am very concerned for Americans. Part of ISIS? Seriously? Now we're going to go from a developed country into a moronic place for people to beat up anyone that might be from ISIS(AKA not agree with them)? It's just ridiculous. You can't read the man's comments without wanting to punch yourself in the face a thousand times from the stupidity

Link ---> http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/politics/donald-trump-protestor-punch-face/index.html 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I can believe it considiering that trump says plenty of things without a filter. That's I like him as a politician.

I'm sure you won't find supporters of his caliber among any other presidential candidate.

And it's not like people throw punches for stupid reasons all the time at heated sports events. Only the typical Trump supporter would be willing to go that far to defend his convictions. Hence all the media attention directed at Trump supporters alone.

I guess the irony that he himself acted on rash impulse and the basis of vigilantism and therefore is the one who acted unamerican will be lost on him.

lol any moron that votes for Trump is just that... a moron smh

User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I'm sure you won't find supporters of his caliber among any other presidential candidate.

And it's not like people throw punches for stupid reasons all the time at heated sports events. Only the typical Trump supporter would be willing to go that far to defend his convictions. Hence all the media attention directed at Trump supporters alone.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Trump's supporters are sooo dumb that this guy played a trick on Trump supporters. He read them 3 vile quotes and told them Trump saaid this do you support it and everyone of them said, yes! Then the guy said I lied these are really quotes from Adolf Hitler do you still support them? lmao These idiots were like I do not support Hitler, if Trump said it then yea I still support it smfh! Moron!

TaMpAbLaCk said:

Aren't you pushing that shit too far?

Aeolus451 said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:

hm? but he "tells it like it is", "doesn't speak through a filter, political correctness is garbage"

TaMpAbLaCk said:

Trump's supporters are sooo dumb that this guy played a trick on Trump supporters. He read them 3 vile quotes and told them Trump saaid this do you support it and everyone of them said, yes! Then the guy said I lied these are really quotes from Adolf Hitler do you still support them? lmao These idiots were like I do not support Hitler, if Trump said it then yea I still support it smfh! Moron!

They just like to be dominated by a bully.  And they want to be able to dominate others and force ther 'convictions' on other people. some have suggested that Trump purposely immitates facist leaders because there is something about that behavior that causes weak minded and uneducated people to drop to their knees faster than a cheap hooker. 

Lafiel said:
Aeolus451 said:

hm? but he "tells it like it is", "doesn't speak through a filter, political correctness is garbage"

Just because you're not politically correct doesn't make you automatically correct. Rather, the true geniuses in society are ones who have chosen factual information and evidence to support their claims. Examples? Bill Nye, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Michio Kaku, on and on the lists goes.

Just unfortunate scientists have a bad name in America(due to the stupidity of many Americans). They'd be able to solve a decent amount of problems that many candidates are avoiding( climate change, renewable energy, school debt, drug war, etc)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.