By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates up!

Playstation 4 Domination!!! <3
Best Place To Play!!!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Wonder how long until Nintendo straight out denies the existence of the Wii U.

Next month they'll probably make some statements about TPHD & Pokkén. But yeah, January and February were pretty freaking barren for Wii U, not surprised they said nothing. 

^^^^^^^^^
Nice graphs!

PS4 unstoppable. The King.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I think it's safe to say Xbox One sales will never recover. Meaning that 2015 was it's peak year. I also think there's a pretty good chance that you'll see sales start to fall behind the 360 this year.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Xb1 $500 with required Kinect 258k
Xb1 ~$350 without kinect 248k

#bringbackkinect

Normchacho said:
I think it's safe to say Xbox One sales will never recover. Meaning that 2015 was it's peak year. I also think there's a pretty good chance that you'll see sales start to fall behind the 360 this year.

I've said it a dozen times now, PS4 vs XB1 is similar to PS1 vs N64 in the US. Competitive at first but as one gained momentum, the other lost it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Farsala said:

#bringbackkinect

Oh man...I didn't even think of that...That's awful. Though, I'm sure the Xbox One would be selling less had they kept the Kinect mandatory.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Farsala said:

#bringbackkinect

Farsala said:

#bringbackkinect

And what is even worse is that when Xb1 was 500 dollars the Ps4 was 399 dollars. Now Xone has a price advandage of 50 dollars at least.