By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director hopes the ending will make fans cry

Tagged games:

Which version are you planning to get?

Playstation 4 63 96.92%

Xbox One 2 3.08%

Total:65

They will never beat the ending of the FFXIII saga.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Only because we were so glad it ended

SHOTS FIRED

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I'm gonna cry when they announce a release date, no need to play the game

*ahm*

I'm glad to see that the original vision is still intact. Heavy emotions were always intended to be a big part of the story, along with light and cheerful aspects.

"People will cry because of the story, they will get involved into it and will be crying for a whole week and on!" Yoshinori Kitase describing the story, I forgot in which year that was said. So many years have come and gone...

PS4 here

Around the Network

They have to make us emotionally attached to the character(s) in order for us to get a emotional response like that. I don't think I've ever cried at a games ending though, a playable narrative is hard to 'cry' to when you've just potentially gone through a highly intense battle in the final boss (and depending on how well you did, maybe on your 4th or 5th attempt).

Hmm, pie.

ReimTime said:
vivster said:

SHOTS FIRED

Sometimes I wonder how do people find stuff like this. Did you actively look for it, or did you just stumble across it? And more importantly, where can I find it?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Yes, if it will be released as DLC 6 months later.

Also.. they will probably go for the Romeo and Juliet ending.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I cried with ffviii, ffx, ffxii, crisis core and lastly I cried buckets with ff type 0... Very disappointed if they can't make me cry with ffxv

If it's a good game I'll probably cry tears of happiness given how much I disliked the recent mainline entries