80-85 53 34.64%

75-80 18 11.76%

70-75 3 1.96%

65-70 3 1.96%

60-65 1 0.65%

<60 17 11.11%

Total:153

*March 17th update, 13:00 MT*

IGN rates the Division at a 67, The Escapist a 70, and Telegraph an 80 - amongst other reviews. Meta now at 81

Release Date: March 8th, 2016 (yesterday)

Summary: Tom Clancy's The Division has players assume the role of Division agents in which they find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it.

Genre: Action/3rd Person/Online/Destiny

Metascore:

1. PS4 - 84 (Userscore 7.5)
  2. XB1 - 79 (Userscore 7.0)
  3. PC - 78 (Userscore 6.6)

GameRankings:

1. PS4 - 81

No GR information for XB1 or PC versions at this moment

PS4 Metacritic Page

CheatCodeCentral: Cooperative play is a joy, an abundance of gear means your agent is ever-evolving, and an air-tight narrative set within a game world that is unmistakably Tom-Clancian provides a sense of purpose and urgency that makes it nigh impossible to put the controller down. 92/100

Examiner: Fantastic single player game, wonderful co-op game and fascinating competitive multiplayer game. The game gives you so many ways to play an incredible experience. The Division is a phenomenal game. 100/100

Digital Spy: There's no getting away from the fact The Division is the best open-world that Ubisoft has ever created, while the gameplay is consistently entertaining and cohesive. The deep RPG elements and tactical gunplay just add to that. Plus, the fact you can get so much enjoyment out of being a solo player, with that experience heightened by buddying up, is quite a feat. 100/100

Hobby Consolas: Beyond the downgrade you have a game with a lot of potential, possibilities, hundreds of hours to be spent, and a city that is a joy to discover. Alone or with good company, The Division is without a doubt a safe bet. 91/100

IGN Italia: The Division is a wonderful mix of genres and styles, resulting in a beautiful, fascinating and addictive game. 90/100

JeuxActu: The Division is quite a pleasant surprise as long as you play it with some good friends. New York is well-duplicated and the content overshadows Destiny's, yet with some DLCs it will be perfect. The only drawback is the need for a permanent Internet connection. 85/100

LaPS4: Ubisoft Massive has in Tom Clancy's The Division the best game the French company has made so far for this generation, and demonstrates that consoles are also a great place for MMOs. The downgrade is soon forgotten once you stop and delight yourself with such an imposing, beautiful and at the same time, chaotic New York. When all of the gameplay mechanics roll out, you are already trapped and you won't stop until you've completed every single challenge. 90/100

GameCrate: I wouldn’t go so far as to say The Division is the online shooter experience that will usher the genre into a new golden age, but it is a worthy alternative for those who are looking for a more methodical and immersive experience than what games like Destiny can offer. There are still no guarantees about The Division’s long-term sustainability, but the strong out-of-the-gate showing it has already made is certainly a good start. 83/100

We Got This Covered: Taken out of the context of a tumultuous build-up and away from the weight of expectation, this game is a sheer triumph. It takes a simple third-person shooter and packs impressive RPG and multiplayer elements into the mix, with the end result being simply fantastic. Miss this game at your own peril. 90/100

Eurogamer Italy: Ubisoft Massive provides a very polished experience that fits for single, co-op and multiplayer gamers. RPG's mechanics work like a charm and the shooter is very solid. Level design could be a little better, but Tom Clancy's The Division is an outstanding new entry for the market.90/100

GameSpot: No matter how frustrated I grew with the game's semi-indestructible enemies or its repetitive leveling structure, I absolutely could not stop playing. The world was too engrossing, the loot was too enticing, and the campaign was too gripping for me to simply walk away. I stopped caring about the game's flaws after the first few hours and proceeded to lose myself in obsessive stat optimization and cooperative gun battles. The problems (and frustration) never disappeared, but I was more than happy to play through the pain.80/100

The Jimquisition: Tom Clancy’s The Division is a “playable” game in the same way Anaconda is a “watchable” movie. As adequate as entertainment gets, it’s capable of providing solid amusement while it lasts, but it’s not something worth remembering beyond the scope of the time spent actively utilizing it. It’s something you can use to waste time, and it’s good at that, but it’s not particularly brilliant at anything else. 65/100

Metro Central: Repetitive by design, and at heart a fairly pedestrian third person shooter, but the online co-op and promise of never-ending rewards is hard to resist. 70/100

Playstation Lifestyle: The Division is something special that’s never really been done before in games, and while I don’t expect perfection from such a bold experiment, I’m impressed with what they have been able to pull off so far. 85/100

TheSixthAxis: It will remain to be seen how long that rush to find the best gear can last before Ubisoft raise the level cap and introduce new items in the expansions, but for now it’s this that will keep you playing. You’ll be earning rewards as you delve into the northern reaches of the Dark Zone and try yourself against the four missions which have the Challenge difficulty level, before April’s raid-like Incursion is released. 80/100

IGN Spain: The Division has the future of MMO video Games in its hands.88/100

InsideGamerNL: The Division is more RPG than shooter, but on both parts it is a lot better than expected. At the end of the game, after reaching the level cap (30), the amount of content gets a bit small, but that does not mean we want to stop playing this great game. 80/100

USGamer: Tense and thrilling sums up much of my time playing The Division. From its brilliant missions through exploring its amazing environment to tackling its many side missions and encounters, working my way through this game has been a truly enjoyable experience. Sure, the action can be accused of being repetitive, but for me – a hardcore shooter fan – I couldn't get enough of it.90/100

Game Informer: Ubisoft now has a solid foundation for operating its first persistent open world. If Massive and co. make smart additions to the end-game content and keep a steady stream of new activities for players to enjoy, I could see this game going strong years into the future. But if the Dark Zone and PvE environment don't evolve, I'm not sure many people will be left in New York City come the winter.  80/100

Giant Bomb: The side content is too repetitive, but The Division's main content and exciting multiplayer component stand out and make this thing worth seeing, provided you've got some like-minded friends around. 80/100

IGN: Ultimately, The Division’s overly busy, conflicted design philosophies drown its best ingredients in a bland slurry that never quite comes together into a cohesive dish. 67/100

The Escapist: The Division is a game that demands to be played with other people. It's biggest gameplay flaws are forgivable once you add a friend into the mix, but as a solo experience it can be an exhausting grind with little in the way of rewards or satisfaction. 70/100

Telegraph: For a game built around the shallow need for incremental improvements, there is a surprising amount of depth when you dig into character and gear statistic tweaking, too, which only makes the tight squad action of the minute-to-minute gameplay even stronger. 80/100

XB1 Metacritic Page

PC Metacritic Page

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Tagged.

Tagged.

Well since we don't have any reviews I'll just make up quotes based upon the metacritic userscores. Anyone have any predictions to share?

"Modern Warfare 3 was way better. 95/100" - Salty McChild, official IGN reviewer.

"How do I google the internet? 80/100" - Agnes Winchester, official Gamespot reviewer

"There is a man on the game cover. 65/100" - Azure Revolution, official Polygon blogger

"Mediocre and bland. I mean I didn't play it but it sucks. 0/100" - Chad Chadson, officially in need of a proctologist

"The greatest game ever! I mean I didn't play it but it is the greatest thing ever! 100/100" - Synch McTower, not paid by Ubisoft

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Tagged

Around the Network

The PC version has received 2 reviews as of this morning: Attack of the Fanboy rates The Division at 9/10, while Gameblog FR credits 8/10 points. The Userscores for each game have been increasing from release date - as outlined in the OP

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
So you finally did it!

What do you mean? I made this on the 9th but there were only 2 reviews then lol progress is slow!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

What do you mean? I made this on the 9th but there were only 2 reviews then lol progress is slow!

Oh I see, people just mostly ignored it and you updated it now so I finally saw it.

yep RIP in spaghetti, nerver forgetti

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BroLad pls
All right guys/gals we finally have a Metascore! The PS4 version sits at a sexy 93 after 5 reviews, which includes 2 perfect scores!

*edit* I'll be checking the Metacritic page occasionally and updating the OP every now and then so I don't have to re-edit every 5 minutes

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
BroLad pls
All right guys/gals we finally have a Metascore! The PS4 version sits at a sexy 93 after 5 reviews, which includes 2 perfect scores!

It'll be going to drop a lot, let's see how much does this 93 turn into xP

65% of the votes are placed in the 80-90 range and I do imagine it will end up somewhere between those numbers

#1 Amb-ass-ador