By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Dies at age 94.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nancy-reagan-dead-94-n532871

Spokeswoman of Reagan Library has reported that Nancy Reagan has died at age 94 at her Bel Air home.

Joanne Drake confirms that the cause of death was congestive heart failure.

"Mrs. Reagan will be buried at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, next to her husband, Ronald Wilson Reagan, who died on June 5, 2004" 

The public can pay their respects at the Reagan Library.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Wait... RONALD REAGAN IS DEAD?! This is news to me XD seriously, it is o.o idk why but I never knew he died x.x

I didn't even know that she was still alive. And she died around the same age that Ronald Reagan died... 12 years ago. So he was like 10 years older than her.

bet: lost

RIP even though I highly disagree on the entire war on drugs program that she and Reagan supported. It is nice to try and educate kids on dangers of drugs (D.A.R.E.) but the long sentences for personal drug use didn't solve anything and only created the private prison system with the US having the largest prison population in the world. Other than that I'm sure she was a nice lady.