By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TPHD is here! What do you think?

Nogamez said:
curl-6 said:

Playing through the Wii version now, just reached the Goron Mines.

It's amazing in so many ways, but there are still two things that annoy me:

- The "draw your sword" command should not exist. Too many times I have tried to hit an enemy only for Link to simply draw his swod and stand there gormlessly.

- Having to stand still to do the "use" command is tedious. Too many times I have tried to pick up a bomb only to roll into the wall behind it because I wasn't totally stationary, and do that annoying "banged my head" animation. Whether it's that or coming to a complete halt just to pick the bomb up, it's not something I want to have to waste my time with when there's literally a ticking bomb on. Ditto for rolling into a vine-covered wall that I am trying to climb. In fact, you know what, just get rid of that shitty roll command, it serves no useful purpose.

Wii version? Or HD version? Anyways I love the roll command, wasn't impressed when they removed it f

In SS. 

You can roll in SS. And you can sprint, which defeats the main purpose of rolling which is to go a bit faster.

Around the Network

Forgot to mention that Miiverse stamps are a neat addition. Less useless money, and as a Zelda fan, I have an obssession to collect everything.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Forgot to mention that Miiverse stamps are a neat addition. Less useless money, and as a Zelda fan, I have an obssession to collect everything.

Yeah! I did some Miiverse posts with those stamps, and I really prefer to explore all the dungeons if I know they'll be something that it's not more rupees in the chests. Hell, there are a lot of rupees in this game, and reaching a chest which is in a complicated place to earn more ruppes, which you don't need because you're full of them, it's a bit stupid (or bombs, lots of bombs).