Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Previews, Info And Launch Date

In game menu:

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Nuvendil said:

Uh...what? :P

Too oblique? Stirring music for a stirring post.

Oh so possitive :P 

I was trying to figure out if it was a specific reference and whether it was a compliment or not xD

But yeah, obviously i can't say if No Man's Sky will be engaging long term but it does have a lot of intriguing ingredients.  I will say I don't get why Elite Dangerous fans seem iffy on it.  It's the same style thing, a do-whatever-you-want space sim but with an old school scifi style and planetary exploration.  What has me excited is the posibility of Playstation VR.  This could legit be the game I buy it for.  NMS is all about immersion and exploring an alien universe, it's exactly the kind of thing I would love to experience in VR. 

Nuvendil said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Too oblique? Stirring music for a stirring post.

Oh so possitive :P 

I was trying to figure out if it was a specific reference and whether it was a compliment or not xD

But yeah, obviously i can't say if No Man's Sky will be engaging long term but it does have a lot of intriguing ingredients.  I will say I don't get why Elite Dangerous fans seem iffy on it.  It's the same style thing, a do-whatever-you-want space sim but with an old school scifi style and planetary exploration.  What has me excited is the posibility of Playstation VR.  This could legit be the game I buy it for.  NMS is all about immersion and exploring an alien universe, it's exactly the kind of thing I would love to experience in VR. 

same, my interest was low in VR until I started picturing playing this game with it. 

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Nuvendil said:

The multiplayer bit probably comes down to the fact he doesn't want to give the false impression you can play with your friends easily.  Cause from what he has said before, you do play in a shared world like in Destiny I think but you are all flung to the far edges of the galaxy so the odds of meeting another player are slim and the odds of meeting your friends are astronomical. 

It would be nice to just have a straight up yes or no answer, the devs behind Starbound had no problems telling you that your chances of finding people were slim in multiplayer, that is unless you were given the actual co-ords of the planets they are on and then you can simply warp to said planet and visit them.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Anyone knows for sure if NMS will launch in august? The PS store shows December 30.

Around the Network

new levelling system as been announced for nms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZs3z4_KRS0

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/685934/No-Mans-Sky-update-levelling-system-PS4