By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Previews, Info And Launch Date

yo_john117 said:

Yes but it doesn't have the power to do much. Also I was under the impression that the PC version would release later than the PS4.

OK, I should have guessed. The PC version releases at the same time by the way.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
yo_john117 said:

Yes but it doesn't have the power to do much. Also I was under the impression that the PC version would release later than the PS4.

Oh cool. I'll have to see if my computer can handle it...although judging from the graphics, it probably won't.

yo_john117 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Oh cool. I'll have to see if my computer can handle it...although judging from the graphics, it probably won't.

i3

GTX480 (I think, I think it's a 400 series)

8g of RAM

yo_john117 said:

Her's the PC requirements:

• Processor: Intel Core i3
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVidia GTX 480
  • Storage: 10 GB available space

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
yo_john117 said:

Her's the PC requirements:

• Processor: Intel Core i3
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVidia GTX 480
  • Storage: 10 GB available space

I'm good on everything except the graphics card...only have the intel HD graphics (4000 I believe). What a bummer.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I'm good on everything except the graphics card...only have the intel HD graphics (4000 I believe). What a bummer.

I tried. lol. Looks like it's a PS4 for you then.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
yo_john117 said:

I tried. lol. Looks like it's a PS4 for you then.

If my computer was a desktop I would consider just upgrading the video card but unfortunately it's a laptop that is essentially a desktop because the screen is completely broken so I don't want to throw any money into it. Craigslist here I come! >_<

yo_john117 said:

If my computer was a desktop I would consider just upgrading the video card but unfortunately it's a laptop that is essentially a desktop because the screen is completely broken so I don't want to throw any money into it. Craigslist here I come! >_<

Are you sure about Craigslist? I've heard tell of problems here and there but it could just be isolated cases made to feel more significant because of 'forums'.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
yo_john117 said:

Are you sure about Craigslist? I've heard tell of problems here and there but it could just be isolated cases made to feel more significant because of 'forums'.

I've bought a few things from there (as well as sold a few) and haven't had any problems. My friend bought his PS4 off there for $175 months ago and it works just fine. You just need to be careful.

yo_john117 said:

I've bought a few things from there (as well as sold a few) and haven't had any problems. My friend bought his PS4 off there for $175 months ago and it works just fine. You just need to be careful.

$175? Go for it!

The PS5 Exists.