Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (RUMOR) Leaked Nintendo Direct Info

TRUE? FAKE

TRUE 49 37.98%

FAKE 80 62.02%

Total:129
Volterra_90 said:
animegaming said:
after the trade mark i think this is legit                                     

I think so. I truly needed some info about SMTxFE, but what can I do? :(. I'm curious about how they will handle the Federation Force backslash, though. Will they be able to convince the fans? :P

well this leak looks like its for the Europe direct since they haven't gotten Fates or Youkai Watch so while they're talking about those games they could be talking about SMT x Fire Emblem over in the US direct and then there is the main presentation that could have more annoucements in it.

Also since it looks like the new format  will have developer interviews according to this leak i think Next Levels Games will talk about the backlash and will probably say that they're sorry that Metroid are dissapointed but they do hope they give the game a chance and maybe even release a demo after the direct to try and change minds.

Around the Network

Super Nintendo on the New 3DS would be awesome, although I wonder why it wouldn't also be on the old 3DS. I mean, it's not like an SNES game would be pushing the hardware of even an old 3DS so I think Nintendo would probably make a lot of old 3DS users mad if this was exclusive to the new revision.

That said, the leak is probably not true. I'm sure after last week's leak about Pokémon Sun & Moon, NOA has really clamped down on their internal security.

Yeah that looks incredibly fake.

Well looks like I need a new 3ds for a little super metroid on the go

It's weird that they're supporting 3DS with VC when its life is pretty much over after this year.

Around the Network

Underwhelming if true :/

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

bunchanumbers said:
S.Peelman said:
"Microsoft Excel '97"... It seems Nintendo needs to get with the times.

I dunno this might prove that it really is Nintendo

Well played! 

Bandorr said:
At first I wasn't interested. Now I am a little intrigued actually. SNES games on my 3ds could be fun.
Then again If I actually wanted to do that I could have just put roms on my DS or PSP.

If I have already bought them for the Wii U - what are the odds they would allow cross buy? I could see playing earthbound on my 3ds while waiting somewhere.

50/50

This could be a great way to introduce the new account system and cross buy is one of the most request features that people want, but this is Nintendo after all so lets just pick a god (even if your an athiest) and pray that they don't screw this up.

So how likely that WIP means Work In Progress? perhaps this isn't all we're getting maybe we will get GBA emulation for new 3DS as well and launching Mother 3 with it would get a lot of hype.