By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

COX said:
Gosh with all that stuff around PSVR I can't stop thinking if it is a good time to buy sony shares I don't knwo sh** about this stuff though :( but that amazon ranking keeps me wondering.

Regarding Xone it seems that it will be its worst march month ever. That would be surprising with a price cut and Division. Actually without amazon I would have never suspected that scenario.

To tell the Truth, the console only had 2 Other Marchs before this one, but i think that the month of TitanFall, is Un-beatable, Microsoft isn't Strong in the beggining of the Year, because of that will be hard to out-sell March 2014.

Around the Network

Damn, PS VR has outsold PS4 this month...

XB1 86 at the moment. I think that´s the lowest I´ve seen.

Just a friendly reminder: pre-orders for the $399 PSVR will open tomorrow at 7am PST.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but the XB1 GoWUE bundle is out of stock until April 2nd.

XB1 GoWUE bundle being out till next week is really going to hurt the xbox on Amazon. That seems to be the only bundle that moves

Around the Network
ihh said:
XB1 86 at the moment. I think that´s the lowest I´ve seen.

I actually didnt believe this and had to check it... yep its sitting at #86.

poklane said:

Just a friendly reminder: pre-orders for the $399 PSVR will open tomorrow at 7am PST.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but the XB1 GoWUE bundle is out of stock until April 2nd.

Yep it sold out.. wont have any new sales until sometime April 2nd or later.

Guess we ll have to keep a eye on how "Name Your Game Bundle" does.

Currently its at #93.

I think this March is going to a bad month for Xbox One sales wise.

poklane said:

That seals it.

The PSVR should sell more than the Ps4 this month!

Microsoft should just discontinue the GoWUE bundle, it's existence doesn't make any sense. The Name Your Game bundle is the same price and you can pick between Forza 6, Tomb Raider, GoWUE and Rare Replay, and soon Microsoft will be launching the Quantum Break bundle at the same price.

poklane said:
Microsoft should just discontinue the GoWUE bundle, it's existence doesn't make any sense. The Name Your Game bundle is the same price and you can pick between Forza 6, Tomb Raider, GoWUE and Rare Replay, and soon Microsoft will be launching the Quantum Break bundle at the same price.

Its the best selling bundle though.. people buy Xbox's for gears of war , and "name your game" people dont think "this will get me gears of war", if it did theres no reason it wouldnt be selling better than the GoWUE bundle.

Its been said before that MS has to many bundles and doesnt market them right,

so I guess cutting a bundle isnt a bad idea, but... why cut the best selling one?

poklane said:

its most likely that they just have a lot of left over stock from the holidays.