By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Protendo said:
manny10032 said:
So QB might bomb according to Amazon.

I cancelled my pre-order on Amazon. Gave my friend $20 bucks and he's giving me the PC copy and he's keeping the Xbox One copy.

I am at a lost on how they are handling things. I really like the developer, so I'm struggling with how this title is being handled.

On the positive side! I'm really happy to see MLB doing well! I really hope this one fixes my online gripes.

That's not possible unless you guys are sharing the same account. The digital version is linked to one XBL account so you can't sell/give away the code. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Protendo said:

I cancelled my pre-order on Amazon. Gave my friend $20 bucks and he's giving me the PC copy and he's keeping the Xbox One copy.

I am at a lost on how they are handling things. I really like the developer, so I'm struggling with how this title is being handled.

On the positive side! I'm really happy to see MLB doing well! I really hope this one fixes my online gripes.

That's not possible unless you guys are sharing the same account. The digital version is linked to one XBL account so you can't sell/give away the code. 

Actually you can. Didn't you read the developers QA?

Protendo said:

Actually you can. Didn't you read the developers QA?

Yep, i was wrong. Just looked at their website. I'd imagine there are going to be alot of windows 10 codes up on ebay.

Ratchet starting to move up. Hopefully it has a bigger opening week than the last mainline entry.

On the whole PSVR will take away XB1 sales. I agree. The XB1 is already an un-appealing second console purchase for ps4 owners especially with PC getting lots of its exclusives. But if a lot of people are spending $400/500 on PSVR they're probably not going to buy the xbox aswell.

PSVR is coming at a good time. Install base will be over 50m. There will be millions more core gamers still to hop on board but it's the perfect time to start chasing the causals and what better device to create that casual buzz than PSVR.

9 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#04 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#70 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#328 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 11)

SOFTWARE
#10 PS4 MLB The Show (up 1)
#16 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (down 1)
#21 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#29 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (same)
#41 XB1 Quantum Break (up 6)
#61 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 24)
#69 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 9)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I still don't understand why people expect much from QB. Said it before Alan Wake had less than 250 first week sales and sold less than a million in the year it released :s. The game that people want is Gears of war 4.

GribbleGrunger said:

9 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#04 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#70 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#328 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 11)

SOFTWARE
#10 PS4 MLB The Show (up 1)
#16 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (down 1)
#21 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#29 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (same)
#41 XB1 Quantum Break (up 6)
#61 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 24)
#69 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 9)

Thank you for your work.

Ryng_Tolu said:
What the fuck... now PS VR is #60 in the monthly? How is possible is dropped if in the hourly is never dropped under the TOP 5?

Is Because was only avaliable for 1 Week, was the top 5 All this time but don't had enought time, or Stock, to sell more.

konnichiwa said:
I still don't understand why people expect much from QB. Said it before Alan Wake had less than 250 first week sales and sold less than a million in the year it released :s. The game that people want is Gears of war 4.

Because the Game is the Main Xbox One Exclusive release of the Year, This year Xbox One, have Quantum Break, Gears, and Crackdown's Multiplayer, and has yet to release Inafune's Game, and Platinum's Game, but the Cap between the games is too big, Quantum Break, will be the biggest Exclusive Xbox One, will have, until the Last Quarter of the Year.

Swordmasterman said:
konnichiwa said:

Because the Game is the Main Xbox One Exclusive release of the Year, This year Xbox One, have Quantum Break, Gears, and Crackdown's Multiplayer, and has yet to release Inafune's Game, and Platinum's Game, but the Cap between the games is too big, Quantum Break, will be the biggest Exclusive Xbox One, will have, until the Last Quarter of the Year.

Not anymore, it's also ln PC, the next X1 exclusive is Gears 4

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m