By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

btw where is the QB bundle rank?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

8 hours ago it was 300+ ranked.

Now Im not so sure, dont know how to see anything not top100.

tiffac said:
I would be suprised if R&C goes ahead of QB.

Im kinda split on it... I can see happending. R&C has alot of older gamers, that miss those types of games (3D platformers).

Shadow1980 said:
Swordmasterman said:

April is just around the Corner, it begins Next Week.

For NPD's purposes, the April sales period begins on either the 3rd or the 4th. I can't remember if their months start on Sunday or Monday.

And they Release the Data of the previous month on the Second thursday of the month ?, so 14 of April we will have the March's Data ?.

jason1637 said:

It's currently #295. If you click on the bundle, then scroll down to where it says "Product Details" you'll see "Amazon's Best Seller Rank". That's how to check any items that aren't in the top 100. 

tiffac said:

It's been tracking ahead of QB then entire time both have been available for pre-order. Also when R&C pre-orders first opened it was in the top 10. QB has yet to make into the top 50. I'll be surprised if R&C doesn't sell more in April. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
tiffac said:

It's been tracking ahead of QB then entire time both have been available for pre-order. Also when R&C pre-orders first opened it was in the top 10. QB has yet to make into the top 50. I'll be surprised if R&C doesn't sell more in April. 

Amazon software ranking do not really show how well the game may perform. Look at last month ranking which FE was above Far Cry but sold less according to npd.

7 Hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#10 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 1)
#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#59 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#295 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 13)

SOFTWARE:
#14 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (same)
#21 PS4 MLB The Show (down 1)
#25 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (down 1)
#33 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (same)
#39 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (up 2)
#68 XB1 Quantum Break (down 2)
#76 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 2)

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

How much to PSVR to go back to pre-order?

2pm I think.

The PS5 Exists. 

VR will be huge. All the three big headsets are selling within minutes of them being out for pre order.

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

2pm I think.

I know when it is, but how much for it? 2pm here is long gone, it's in over a hour there?

2PM PST, which is a little over 2 hours from now.