By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

B-Real206 said:
Did all the other Xbox bundles fall out of the 100? Seems like the official 299 boost was really weak. Everything is falling. Weird

What if they threw a price cut party, and no one showed up? I think Sony not matching this offer is a mercy. Things could change, I dunno.

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
B-Real206 said:
Did all the other Xbox bundles fall out of the 100? Seems like the official 299 boost was really weak. Everything is falling. Weird

What if they threw a price cut party, and no one showed up? I think Sony not matching this offer is a mercy. Things could change, I dunno.

Nah... Sony is getting profit while Xbox is bleeding money to still lose. Sony grows their budget for games, while MS cuts into it to try to stay relevant.

GribbleGrunger said:

4 Hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#01 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#55 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#280 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (down 4)

SOFTWARE:
#08 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 1)
#31 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 2)
#54 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#58 XB1 Quantum Break (up 3)

If anyone updates while I can't, could you please use exactly the same formatting I'm using because it makes it a hell of a lot easier to cut and paste. Thanks.

Dat PS4 Domination as usual.

8 Hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#03 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 2)
#52 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)

SOFTWARE:
#09 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 1)
#35 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (down 4)
#55 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#57 XB1 Quantum Break (up 1)
#85 WiiU Starfox Zero

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

8 Hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#03 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 2)
#52 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)

SOFTWARE:
#09 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 1)
#35 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (down 4)
#55 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#57 XB1 Quantum Break (up 1)
#85 WiiU Starfox Zero

They Re-stocked the PSVR's Bundle ?, and is so Beautiful to see so much Exclusives on the top 100 of Amazon, and "Exclusives don't move Sales".

If Sony, use    , For,PSVR Bundle, and No Man's Sky's VR Tittle, they can achieve to be the Number 1 of Amazon's Chart.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:

They Re-stocked the PSVR's Bundle ?, and is so Beautiful to see so much Exclusives on the top 100 of Amazon, and "Exclusives don't move Sales".

If Sony, use    , For,PSVR Bundle, and No Man's Sky's VR Tittle, they can achieve to be the Number 1 of Amazon's Chart.

No, they didn't restock it. They may well do but right now it's going to slide slowly down the charts. I will chart it's decline.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Swordmasterman said:

No, they didn't restock it. They may well do but right now it's going to slide slowly down the charts. I will chart it's decline.

Im going to drop my stock estimate to 50k if its already below psn cards.

sabvre42 said:

You don't follow Amazon much do you. PSN cards are the benchmark for excellence. If you can even spend one day above them you're on to a winner. Getting to number one in the charts is almost impossible because the PSN cards are nearly always 1/2/3.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
sabvre42 said:

You don't follow Amazon much do you. PSN cards are the benchmark for excellence. If you can even spend one day above them you're on to a winner. Getting to number one in the charts is almost impossible because the PSN cards are nearly always 1/2/3.

the PSN Card, is like the Playstation's Digital Revenue, this means all the games that are sold Digitally, and DLC, other things, is  hard to beat those things,  I'm looking foward to Final Fantasy XV, i hope that the game stay above the PSN Cards, on the Launch.

The fact that the PSVR was available for roughly 4 minutes and still managed to get to the 1st place on the chart is nothing short of Amazing.

This is the first time that I've ever seen anything like this.

Like Gribble said, you can be dancing around the Top 20 and its cool. But when you surpass the PSN cards on the Top 3, you know shit just got real.