By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

That and your avatar makes that the most epic reply ever! :D

Thanks for reminding me.

NMS stands out because its doing much better than most though it would.

QB stands out too, its a huge AAA title, and it should not be in the #90s at this point.

Its worth keeping a eye on.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
Ariakon said:

To be fair, that Quantum Break bundle should do well at $299, even though I think it will be more because of the white console than Quantum Break itself. 

I Think that White is aways a perfect color for a Console, i wonder why this isn't a standart.

Black tends to go well with people's setups and other electronics. And I'll admit I'm one of those people that prefer black > white

JRPGfan said:

QB stands out too, its a huge AAA title, and it should not be in the #90s at this point.

The point is I've been keeping tabs of No Man's Sky (a PS4 game, and I'm a PS4 fan) but not keeping tabs on teh big release for the XB1. I pride myself on not being bias but rather just more enthusiastic towards the PS brand. That's why I put 'thanks for reminding me.' :)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

The point is I've been keeping tabs of No Man's Sky (a PS4 game, and I'm a PS4 fan) but not keeping tabs on teh big release for the XB1. I pride myself on not being bias but rather just more enthusiastic towards the PS brand. That's why I put 'thanks for reminding me.' :)

90 on Ranking only 2 weeks for Release on your biggest market, is something really strange,  The game being released for PC, did not made much harm for who already had the console, but for the ones going to purchase the Bundle, the Bundle is  in the top 1500, maybe this have to do with Microsoft's Current announcements ?.

But No Man's Sky, isn't a Limited edition on the top 10 ?, so how a Limited edition is on the top 10 so much ?, i thought that Any Limited edition would not have enought stock to  stay on the top 10 for so long.

iceland said:
Swordmasterman said:

I Think that White is aways a perfect color for a Console, i wonder why this isn't a standart.

Black tends to go well with people's setups and other electronics. And I'll admit I'm one of those people that prefer black > white

Same, I've really no interest in a white console.

Around the Network

Consoles Top 100

#17 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#34 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)

mornelithe said:
iceland said:

I like the original colours, so the throw back to those times with the 20th Anniversary Edition, is about as good as it gets I think.

JRPGfan said:
mornelithe said:

I like the original colours, so the throw back to those times with the 20th Anniversary Edition, is about as good as it gets I think.

Yeah the original PS1 colors weren't bad...but yeah, never seen one of the White LE/SE consoles and wanted it.  Glad I've got the black one.

7 Hours since last update:

#16 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 2)
#34 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#54 PS4 Camera (down 6)
#1,406 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (down 125)

#10 PS4 No Man's Sky LE
#90 XB1 Quantum Break

The PS5 Exists. 

Wow!

Guys, have you noticed Street Fighter 5 at number 6?

What is up with that surge?