By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:

11 Hours since last update.

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#13 PS4 Camera (new entry)
#35 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 7)

#07 No Man's Sky LE

... And there's the camera.

Nice.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
PS4 Camra at 13th....
well if nothing else PS VR has helped sell camra's.

There's still no sign of the MOVE in the top 100 though, but I'd guess people will buy that at some point. The fact you can play the majority of games with the Dualshock will hold sales of the MOVE back a little.

In other news, the Quantum Break Bundle is at #1,748. That aint good. The MOVE controller is now $29 and sitting just below the top 100 at #106. The $25 Amazon Prime deal is at #201. SOON.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:
PS4 Camra at 13th....
well if nothing else PS VR has helped sell camra's.

There's still no sign of the MOVE in the top 100 though, but I'd guess people will buy that at some point. The fact you can play the majority of games with the Dualshock will hold sales of the MOVE back a little.

In other news, the Quantum Break Bundle is at #1,748. That aint good. The MOVE controller is now $29 and sitting just below the top 100 at #106. The $25 Amazon Prime deal is at #201. SOON.

19 days to release... jees.. maybe the game just doesnt sell on amazon? and it sells well enough other places?

Either that or the game is heading for a huge flop... which is weird, game looks pretty darn good.

You think MS is worried about Quantum break sales? I mean I think I would be, if less than 20days to release and its that far down the ladder on amazon.

JRPGfan said:

19 days to release... jees.. maybe the game just doesnt sell on amazon? and it sells well enough other places?

Either that or the game is heading for a huge flop... which is weird, game looks pretty darn good.

You think MS is worried about Quantum break sales? I mean I think I would be, if less than 20days to release and its that far down the ladder on amazon.

Maybe this is another case of +90% digital attach ratio?

In any case, i hope this makes Remedy to develop games for all platforms from now on.

Deep inside me, there is this feeling of wanting the game to flop so Remedy becomes multiplat. The main reason for me to buy an Xbox One was this studio. I love them.

9 Hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Camera (down 4)
#35 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#98 XB1 Elite Bundle (re-entry)

#07 No Man's Sky LE

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Welp, it looks like the Xbox One is going on another "retailer discount" starting Sunday the 20th. Some, if not all, bundles will be $50 off at most retailers until likely the end of April, at least. Could shake things up a little, especially if the Quantum Break bundle sells for $299.

Ariakon said:
Welp, it looks like the Xbox One is going on another "retailer discount" starting Sunday the 20th. The bundles will be $50 off at most retailers until likely the end of April, at least. Could shake things up a little, especially if the Quantum Break bundle sells for $299.

XB1 won last April due to discounts and April being so low compared to most months.

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

9 Hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Camera (down 4)
#35 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#98 XB1 Elite Bundle (re-entry)

#07 No Man's Sky LE

No PSVR on Amazon yet?

Nope, according to some people over on NeoGAF various US stores don't even have it in their database.

Farsala said:
Ariakon said:
Welp, it looks like the Xbox One is going on another "retailer discount" starting Sunday the 20th. The bundles will be $50 off at most retailers until likely the end of April, at least. Could shake things up a little, especially if the Quantum Break bundle sells for $299.

XB1 won last April due to discounts and April being so low compared to most months.

They won by 13k and was most likely because Sony announced the Batman AK bundle in March which pushed the majority of buyers to hold off and pre-order the LE bundle.

JRPGfan said:

QB is still behind Ratchet & Clank though, at GameStop, Amazon, and BestBuy. Not sure how strong R&C pre-orders are, but i'd say QB intially isn't going to make waves sales wise.