By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump supporters are freaky

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/02/27/donald-trump-protester-kkk-shirt.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump/

Holy crap...I don't know if I'm viewing this correctly, or if I am misinterpreting the audience.

They find a man with a shirt that says "KKK endorses Trump", and they end up screaming, cheering, and chanting "USA!", going nuts as Trump speaks afterwords.

I mean, sure. Liberals have their occassional facepalm moments, but holy balls. Are Americans actually this stupid?

The user was moderated for this post - VXIII

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

link doesn't work.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Some Americans are...

deskpro2k3 said:
link doesn't work.

Fixed it. Link should work now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Video is not loading for me.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

There is a wide gap between criticizing and attacking. Try to approach any topic that you want to discuss in a peaceful and reasonable manner. You will get better results, I promise.

Locking.