By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Were you / are you popular in your high school?

Yes i was popular.
I was the Captain of the Soccer and volleyball team, also had the hottest girl in the school... and always got good grades...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I wasn't part of the popular group, though most people liked me. I primarily hung around my two best friends. I'm a very quiet and reserved person. So I didn't talk much, but people say that I'm funny when I did talk.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I'm not very popular...i mean i'm well known at school and people like me, I got tons of friends, I'm good in sports (not a female jock) and teachers think i'm a great student....so no i don't think i'm popular at all...the word seems overated anyhoos :O

elgefe02 said:
Yes i was popular.
I was the Captain of the Soccer and volleyball team, also had the hottest girl in the school... and always got good grades...

Captain of the Soccer team does not make you part of the cool crowd. If the people at your school think you're cool cuz you were the captain of this soccer team you probably went to some mexican school (was your girlfriend mexican too?) and I can already tell you, that in America it isn't cool. Talk to me when you play a real sport like football.

What are you looking at, nerd?

@StanGable
Out of all people on the site that have answered and they said they where relatively popular I think you where the only real popular person who have answered.

So how does it feel to be popular?

I have a friend who is popular and he told me that he only gets a girlfriend for sex and then he leave her so do popular people just date girls to have sex with them and then they leave them?

Around the Network

I tell ya, I was so nerdy I gave myself atomic wedgies.

In my new high school, not so much cause I dont know anyone. Its like a 2000 kid school and I moved here my senior year when everyone else knew each other since like middle school.

At my last highschool, yea. I was on my way to be the valedictorian there and I was one of the captains of our football team. The school only had like 300 kids too so everyone knew everyone.

Doesnt really matter though cause all you need is your group of good friends and of course a really awesome girl at your side :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I think people wanted me to be popular, and thought I was cool, but really, I was so shy and insecure. I definitely looked cool, though.