By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Semi Finals - LipeJJ Vs theprof00

Welcome to VGC's Most Attractive User Tournament of 2016! In the elimination process, you will vote for who you think is the most attractive user in the round.

Rules.

1. Vote for one person.

I vote Juventus

2. One vote per round.
3. Must have over 250 posts.
4. No flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.
5. For users participating: If you appear in this round and don't vote, you will be penalized 2 points.

The highest voted will advance to the finals!

Users in this round: LipeJJ, theprof00

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

LipeJJ

Theprof!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Wow, we're already really close to the end of this. Alright, I'll choose LipeJJ.

bet: lost

lol love the background.
Thanks for putting me up against lipejj :/

But I don't think I'm gunna make it past this round so congrats to everyone who entered. It was fun seeing what you all looked like and I think it helps us build a better community. So here's to LipeJJ, my +1, and good luck to everyone in the finale!! :D :* :*

Around the Network

LipeJJ

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

theprof00 said:
lol love the background.
Thanks for putting me up against lipejj :/

But I don't think I'm gunna make it past this round so congrats to everyone who entered. It was fun seeing what you all looked like and I think it helps us build a better community. So here's to LipeJJ, my +1, and good luck to everyone in the finale!! :D :* :*

IKR? Didn't want to go against you either my buddy. But I'm here for you too, so +1 to theprof00! Btw, I totally agree, this kind of tourney is not only fun but also a way to enhance the community's relationships (at least some of them).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I vote for LipeJJ

Haven't really kept up with the tournament. Damn it's already in the semi-finals, guess I'll see who wins it all!
LipeJJ

Gotta go with theprof00.