By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Rumour] Games with Gold for March 2016 leaked

Tagged games:

Looks nice if true. I always wanted to play Lords of the Fallen, but it's a bit too pricey here. Would gladly download it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
jason1637 said:

Wait this game has a sequel? Is it really that big?

Two sequels.

Borderlands 2 which is way way way bigger than the first one and is more multiplayer focused in terms of its additional content.

Then there's the Borderlands Pre-sequel which takes place after the events of the first game and before but on the Moon - thats the most recent game.

Both of the first two games got a GOTY edition on consoles and PC too.

There's plans to make a new one if not part 3: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/borderlands.3.release.date.news.next.installment.will.take.a.while.to.launch/74989.htm

I feel bad for not knowing this is a thing now. How is the pre-sequel btw? 

None of these interest me. hmm, there hasn't been a good GwG in a while.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

JNK said:
decent games, playstation really needs to improve their free games on the other hand

really because I'm pretty sure I've already played a couple of these free on Plus like at least a year ago

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
JNK said:
decent games, playstation really needs to improve their free games on the other hand

really because I'm pretty sure I've already played a couple of these free on Plus like at least a year ago

PS+ had Borderlands in 2012 & we also got Borderlands 2 way back in 2013. I should really start dusting off some of my PS3/Vita games, got so many now.

Lords of the Fallen, niceee

Around the Network

nice Sherlock homes

I preferred the first Borderlands to the second, imho none of the Borderlands games have very good multiplayer netcode and I found the SP portion of the first game much much more enjoyable. I spent at least 100 hours beating it over and over. I beat the sequel one time. The sequel imho was very broken as a loot game. You could get godly weapons very early and never need to switch. And you might find some slightly more powerful alteration of a generic weapon out in the wild but the really nice weapons all dropped in just a few spots. Maybe they fixed this though.

I have wanted to try the prequel for awhile but I was done with last gen when it came out.

XSpike said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

PS+ had Borderlands in 2012 & we also got Borderlands 2 way back in 2013. I should really start dusting off some of my PS3/Vita games, got so many now.

Lords of the Fallen, niceee

Yeah and I got Sherlock on one of them and platinumed it

I am Iron Man