By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nike drops Manny Pacquiao after homophobic statements

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2016/02/17/nike-drops-manny-pacquiao-for-a-second-time-after-anti-gay-comments/#47ee55d25fab

Respect to Nike. I am calm and patient person but one thing boils my blood is homophobes, if a person is unable to understand the concept of genetics, it's like not understanding that one plus one equals two, it's such a shame that so many retards live among us.

User moderated -RavenXtra

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

He's allowed to have his own opinion but what he said was terrible. Your statement is not much better in itself and almost just as ignorant. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

That's the next Senator of the Philippines and definitely the future President.

My country is a joke.

m0ney said:

if a person is unable to understand the concept of genetics

What do you mean by this? That people are gay because of their DNA? If that's what you're saying I completely disagree.

Barkley said:
m0ney said:

if a person is unable to understand the concept of genetics

What do you mean by this? That people are gay because of their DNA? If that's what you're saying I completely disagree.

Nothing to disagree / agree on; it's almost a fact.

Around the Network

Homosexuality is not genetic, it must be a tendency in some DNA but that hasn´t been proven and even then there are a bunch of variables, there are a lot of twins with one of them gay till death and the other one macho as John Cena, and they share the same genetics.

Glad to hear this, it was unacceptable, he said homosexuals were worse than animals because at least animals know who they should fuck, he is very ignorant and very religious.

Barkley said:

DNA, mother nature. Nobody chooses their orientation, or their natural hair color, or the size of their foot. Did you at one point in your early life chose and decide if you will like girls or boys? No you didn't, nature decided before you were even born.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Your statement is not much better in itself and almost just as ignorant. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

I agree, but do you agree that mentally challenged people should be kept away from society?

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

routsounmanman said:
Barkley said:

Nothing to disagree / agree on; it's almost a fact.

It doesn't matter what genetics you have, anyone can grow up and be gay. The situations and environment you are in greatly influence how you develop as a person in all aspects of your life. I at one time was completely repulsed by homosexual acts, then through television and books that featured gay characters that feeling slowly dissapated, and very rarely even turned into curiosity.

I know through personal experience that culture and your environment and the materials you expose your brain too has a strong influence on your sexuality and lusts as it does with everything else.

m0ney said:
Barkley said:

DNA, mother nature. Nobody chooses their orientation, or their natural hair color, or the size of their foot. Did you at one point in your early life chose and decide if you will like girls or boys? No you didn't, nature decided before you were even born.

I'm not saying people choose, you don't choose, you develop. Your surroundings, up bringing, environment. Sure it'll be different for each person, some people in the exact same circumstances as someone else wouldn't grow up to be gay, but that doesn't mean that sexuality is completely set in stone from birth. However the older you get I believe the more set in stone your sexual preferences become, but sexual preference can change as any other preference can.