Which one gotta go?

Mass Effect 2 24 19.05%

Deus Ex: Human Revolution 43 34.13%

Xenoblade Chronicles 59 46.83%

Total:126

DEUS EX looks the most un-interesting

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Deus Ex in this list, as it's the only I haven't played.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

jigokutamago said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I like Persona. Can you be more specific about why it is funny?

It's ironic.

Persona does not compare too well sales wise against Mass Effect or Deus Ex.

Persona series sales top six million. Nothing to laugh at. That is a lot more compared to Xenoblade.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
jigokutamago said:

It's ironic.

Persona does not compare too well sales wise against Mass Effect or Deus Ex.

What does that have to do about this thread? What is your agenda? Point of interest?

Persona series sales top six million. That is a lot more compared to Xenoblade.

The Persona series has four mainline entries with over a ten releases on multiple platforms.  And those 6+mil includes all those AND spinoffs.  Xenoblade has two entries with three releases and no spinoffs and has only been on two platforms yet has already crossed 2mil.  The joke, which you missed, was you were talking trash cause the original XC had modest sales but then Persona releases have always had modest or weak sales except for Persona 4 Golden.  

Oh and Persona is also over 15 years old while Xenoblade is less than 4 years old.  So yeah, not a good comparison at all.

I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles, only X for Wii U. I enjoyed Deus Ex Human Rev a ton for Wii U.. those gamepad features made it fluid. I bought Mass Effect 2 and didn't like it from the start. I should have given it a chance but it's EA so fuck em. Honestly I will play it eventually but for now ME2's GOTTA GO!!!!

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Persona series sales top six million. Nothing to laugh at. That is a lot more compared to Xenoblade.

If you insist on taking the conversation down this route, at least use like-to-like comparisons. If you're serious about this post, then I'm honestly a little shocked you don't see the issue.

Not that sales are really the end-all for a topic like this, but at least be consistent.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Mike321 said:

Let's look at the 3 games of this edition:

But seriously Why is Deus Ex even a choice against these two games? That's just ridiculous. Can someone explain please?

Deus Ex.

Deus ex must go. Even tho i thought ME2 was overrated too. Xenoblade is one of the only good wii games.

Deus Ex, but only because I haven't played it. Mass Effect is my choice to go between it and Xenoblade.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.