Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: RPG edition #2

Which one gotta go?

Mass Effect 2 24 19.05%

Deus Ex: Human Revolution 43 34.13%

Xenoblade Chronicles 59 46.83%

Total:126

In last week's edition 3 FPS with bizarre characters faced each other. The one with the crazy, sadistic and unstable antagonist lost meaning Far Cry 3 is the FPS game that has to go.

Time for a new contest please read before you vote 

So what´s this thing about? easy, I choose 3 games (or franchises) of the same genre (or similar) and you pick the one you would eliminate from history (meaning it never existed so you never got a chance to play it)

Please be sure to share some comments when you vote because I do like reading your thoughts.

Let's look at the 3 games of this edition:

Around the Network

All great games, but this is still an easy pick for me:

Deus Ex:Human Revolution

Sorry Deus Ex.You are a great game, but you are fighting against two masterpieces.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Xenoblade Chronicles didn't even sell well. Get rid of that.

Mass Effect 2 and Deus EX: Human Revolution are NOT RPGs so both of them have to go ...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Because I feel like it.

bet: lost

Around the Network

This one is easy for me as well: Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the one I liked the least so is the one to go.

Mass Effect 2 and XCX I loved.

This is way too hard D: I love all three of them.
The one that sold the least was xenoblade so I'll just go with that one.
They're three masterpieces for sure though.

If I wasn't such a huge fanboy of Shulk, I'd say Xenoblade, but since I am, Deus Ex.

Human Revolution is a good game, but Xenoblade is like my child. xD

Easy, Xenoblade.

Mass Effect 2 was IMO the best game in the series and thoroughly enjoyable. Deus Ex was an enjoyable play too, some cool ideas in that game. Xenoblade on the other hand had one of the worst battle systems I've ever experienced. Dropped it after about 30 mins, maybe an hour. Doesn't matter how good people say the rest of the game is, I'm not going to suffer through a horrible battle system for it.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

hmmm...

I've never played the original Xenoblade but I'm really liking Xenoblade X.. so Deus Ex

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]