By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I been playing my Wii U ALOT less now... Like CRAZY less..

I would play my Wii U for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS every month!! I played it so much that my PS4 would be collecting dust. If it wasn't for Super Mario Maker my Wii U would've been DEAD . Look at the hours I played monthly!

July: 110 hrs

August: 138 hrs

September: 239 hrs

October: 221 hrs

November: 181 hrs

December: 160 hrs

January: 153 hrs

Feb: 26 hrs (so far)

I got a new job lately and mostly been playing Black Ops 3, Uncharted Collection, Rocket League, GTA V and been playing with my cousin since he just recently got a PS4 too.

Zelda U, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X are the only games I'm planning on getting for the Wii U later on this year as of right now. But the PS4 has been ON FIRE lately and could outmatch the Wii! I haven't played Splatoon since Feb 1st, I only play Smash Bros when my friend comes over, Mario Kart I play atleast once a week. Just seems like I'm not playng my Wii U until Twilight Princess HD comes out. Also one of my new years resolutions was to play PS4 more and I cant stop playing it!          

Around the Network

It's been the total opposite for me. 2014 and the first half of 2015 was all PS4, now all I play is Wii-U and retro consoles.

Me too. Didn't even notice until the "games of 2015" thread. Realized I only bought two games and didn't really fall in love with either. In my mind, the WiiU was always the most fun but in reality, it wasn't being played much.

I play less now because I've got a job, so I only play about 2 hours a day. But I have a lot of games in the backlog, so it's not about the lack of titles (to be honest, I'm a lot into retro titles so I buy a lot of VC titles), it's more about the lack of free time.

I tend to split my gaming time evenly between my Wii U and PS4, but I'm leaning heavily toward my PS4 more and more these days. I don't plan on buying the NX, its too soon for new Nintendo hardware for me and I'm not made of money. PS4 will most likely become my main gaming hub as the generation progresses and Wii U will probably be used for co-op gaming for me and the kids.

Around the Network

Job and school come first and for the most part, I have a hard time spending too many hours playing video games. I don't feel productive after a long session of gaming.

That's because the poor Wii U library. And on top of that, Nintendo decide to do nonsense delays and keep quiet.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

KLAMarine said:
Job and school come first and for the most part, I have a hard time spending too many hours playing video games. I don't feel productive after a long session of gaming.

Family and entertainment come first.

"muh career" is one of the biggest problems in the Western world lol.

Turkish said:
KLAMarine said:

Family and entertainment come first.

"muh career" is one of the biggest problems in the Western world lol.

Hey, most of my family don't care about video games so there's that problem :p

Me too because I'm going to school again.