By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest Video Game Character Tournament 2015 - Stage 1, Round 14

Ultrashroomz said:
Just so you guys know, this is the second-to-last round of stage 1.

4p Crash
3p GLaDOS
2p Zelda
1p The Boss

One question:Did Sora already had his round?Or was he even selected?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:

One question:Did Sora already had his round?Or was he even selected?

Nope, he didn't get enough nominations, sorry.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Gonna end voting early, new round up soon.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ganoncrotch said:
4p - GLaDOS
3p - Zelda

2p - Crash Bandicoot
1p - The Boss

Shocked at Sackboys low score on the last round, more people need to enjoy Media Molecules fantastic world of Little Big Planet.
Anyone who is a fan of Steven Fry should get them alone for the story mode narration by him, it's great.

You're Ganondorf indeed! So evil.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Ganoncrotch said:
4p - GLaDOS
3p - Zelda

2p - Crash Bandicoot
1p - The Boss

Shocked at Sackboys low score on the last round, more people need to enjoy Media Molecules fantastic world of Little Big Planet.
Anyone who is a fan of Steven Fry should get them alone for the story mode narration by him, it's great.

You're Ganondorf indeed! So evil.

Zelda may hold 1/3 of the power I want above all else... but GLaDOS has to have been one of if not the funniest character I've encounted in a video game in the past 10 years, not to mention! at a point she was a potato so bonus points from the Irish man.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

New round up, locking!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213828