By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Hey PC gamers, what does the PC as a gaming platform mean to you?

BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

Yuck, no.

Why? Its a good game ;o

Here's my main character and profile

Rocket League and Super Meat Boy are great games though. Also I have no nostalgia or any relationship with Final Fantasy, so any references would fly past me.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

Rocket League and Super Meat Boy are great games though. Also I have no nostalgia or any relationship with Final Fantasy, so any references would fly past me.

I hope you melt in Lava just like Ka-Pi ;o!

Don't you know Shibas are impervious to fire/lava?

Easier access to good games that are more experimental in nature.
Mobile games are always trying to get a buck.

I'm setting up a video game "book club"! Still figuring out the details -- PM me!

PC as a gaming platform is meant to be unlimited fun. I've been playing Half-Life, Doom & Quake mods since 1990s.

Despite the fact that the majority of my gameplay time is likely on the PC at this point, I still see myself as a playstation gamer. I love all the platforms that I game on though. I tend to use my PS4 for exclusives though. If the game is on ps4 and PC, I'm probably going to go with the PC version except for a few cases such as MGSV. Reasoning is that I have a 4k monitor, and a GPU that can support that for the most part.

Around the Network

I never played on any other platform but PC (and I don't feel the need to change that), so I'm not even thinking of it in terms of platforms.

It's just, automatically, gaming = PC.

CU......or CF ?