By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XboxOne loses many exclusive games again. Your thoughts?

Are you disappointed, Xbox-Console-Fans?

yes =( goodbye xbox1 261 34.52%

Yes of course!Damn Microsoft! 65 8.60%

A little bit 57 7.54%

I do not care 141 18.65%

I think..no.. 33 4.37%

No/exclusive games are not important to me. 46 6.08%

see results 153 20.24%

Total:756
zero129 said:
Bandorr said:

You keep muddling everything. The windows store is where QB is sold. It is on windows 10. Steam is also on windows 10. Same operating system - different stores.

Dragon Quest heroes is an example of a "playstation game". It is only on ps4, and ps3. Then PC. I didn't say first party exclusive - I said playstation game.

If your question was "if sony game up with an OS the exact same as windows, just made by sony" you should have said that. It would have completely changed the topic.

But I am done with this conversation. You seem desperate for "PC" to be microsoft. I don't actually know why. You seem so be so afraid of QB being on a "not microsoft platform" that you are spending quite a lot of time trying to claim the PC is only microsoft.

No, Dont get me trying to fix peoples mis understandings as me trying to convence people. The is no convencing needed. Fact is Both Xbox 1 and Windows 10 "ARE" MS platforms, are you trying to say this is wrong??. Now if QB was on Linux and Mac you might have something but thats just not the case now is it??.

They don't get nothing with it, Any company from Any part of the World can open their Store on Windows and have 100% of the Cut of the game sales for the Store, Windows is a Open Source OS, if Nintendo, or Sony, wanted to sell games on PC, is just make a Store on Windows, Microsoft, does not get nothing with it, Windows would sell even if had not  a Single Third Party support aside from League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Heros of the Storm.

Microsoft, is making a Store, on a Open-source device, and you are Acting like it still Exclusive for Microsoft, when Every Single company can do this, receive 100% of the Cut, but this would make it "Exclusive" for those Companies ?.

Is like Microsoft,  Building a Store on one Street, so is Exclusive, if were on Apple's Street, would not be Exclusive, even if the Plataform is the Same (PC, Are all the same just change the OS),  so if they would get 100% of the Cut, launching the games for MAC OS, this means that Game is Microsoft Exclusive ?.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:
Hypothetically, if the game was exclusive to PC and suddenly got ported to the Xbox One, what would it mean? Did Xbox One gain a game? Would it be considered a "pro"? It would still be the exact same game available on two platforms at the end of the day.

In fairness, the PC isn't shaped by exclusives. If Uncharted, Killzone, Mario, Zelda, etc..... lost their exclusive status, it would certainly have a major impact on Nintendo and Sony. The PC isn't bound by those same principles.

The big question here would be why would it have a major impact? Because they are system sellers, or because the games themselves are on some sort of pedestal purely out of their exclusivity status?

The PC has plenty of exclusive titles which are just as significant as any of those from a quality standpoint.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
CGI-Quality said:

In fairness, the PC isn't shaped by exclusives. If Uncharted, Killzone, Mario, Zelda, etc..... lost their exclusive status, it would certainly have a major impact on Nintendo and Sony. The PC isn't bound by those same principles.

The big question here would be why would it have a major impact? Because they are system sellers, or because the games themselves are on some sort of pedestal purely out of their exclusivity status?

The PC has plenty of exclusive titles which are just as significant as any of those from a quality standpoint.

And because of that most People play on PC, League of Legends, have more players than Steam users, People buy a Machine because of the Uniquines of the Machine, and a Game Console, can only have Exclusives to make it Unique, if you want a Multi-midia something you would get a PC, Console is all about quality exclusives.

Oh boy we're going back to that dirty topic of discussion where PC only has MMO's and Mobas again.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Swordmasterman said:
MikeRox said:

And because of that most People play on PC, League of Legends, have more players than Steam users, People buy a Machine because of the Uniquines of the Machine, and a Game Console, can only have Exclusives to make it Unique, if you want a Multi-midia something you would get a PC, Console is all about quality exclusives.

I'm not so sure. I mean the biggest game franchises on consoles are all readily available on PC.

I actually think many console sales are down to the simplistic nature of everything you need is pretty much in the box. As long as performance is acceptable (look at 30v60v1080v900 frame rate/resolution wars threads where most people either don't see a difference or don't care) then a console is fine.

If it was all about tech, there would be no console market. If it was all about exclusives, Nintendo would be dominating. Sony have had their IMO weakest system lineup ever, yet utterly dominated this gen so far.  They did however nail the best versions of the multiplats. I'm not sure the recipe for market success is a straight cut as people on forums would like to think.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Oh boy we're going back to that dirty topic of discussion where PC only has MMO's and Mobas again.

That's just simply untrue, though. 

They also have point-and-click, and strategy.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Chazore said:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Azuren said:

Gandhi was the best.

Azuren said:

Gandhi was the best.

Same. That show was too good for the time it was shown.

Chazore said:
Azuren said:

Gandhi was the best.

Same. That show was too good for the time it was shown.

Jack Black says you can smoke raisins and it'll get you high.