By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Charts January 30, 2016

Oh my God, those TPHD numbers can't definitely be right XDDDD

Around the Network
guiduc said:
SuperNova said:
Those TPHD numbers can't be real....can they? At this rate it would do over 1mil first week WW. That would put a Zelda remaster on par with Mario Kart.

I feel like it's overtracked, but on the other hand it could totally happen.

It would be very good numbers for a remastered game but I suppose there is a lot of nostalgia going on for TP, since it is the best selling Zelda.

I expected around 700k First week honestly, but I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Blablabla wrong blablabla overtracked blablabla can't be real.

Let's get real and, less hypocrisy: If Uncharted 4 was on first with this Zelda's numbers, no one would complain.

Just Accept stop cry already! If the NPD proves this site was (SO BADLY) wrong, then you go to say "yaaayyy one more flop for WiiFlopU"

This amount of complain, every topic, is annoying!

97alexk said:

brb, gonna pre-order Twilight Princess HD... ohh wait i live in sweden

Is it not coming out there? :O

Or just delayed?

I just think the hype for a new Zelda, amount of time since the last console Zelda are really helping build numbers.
Once again, I am not stating the numbers are correct but I do believe them a certain amount :)

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
97alexk said:

brb, gonna pre-order Twilight Princess HD... ohh wait i live in sweden

Or just delayed?

No, i just meant that if i buy my copy in sweden, it wont count in the USA pre-order chart or USA sales chart, thought sweden gets it the same day i think as everywhere else.

97alexk said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Or just delayed?

No, i just meant that if i buy my copy in sweden, it wont count in the USA pre-order chart or USA sales chart, thought sweden gets it the same day i think as everywhere else.

Even if you did pre-order in the US it woukdn't count as these are merely estimates, not actual numbers.

97alexk said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Or just delayed?

Oh woops, my brain isn't working today D: