By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I know the many of us do NOT like Gamestop but...

Cubedramirez said:
Cloudman said:

Interestingly, this one time I went to a different GS I was buying a Wii U game, and the clerk looked surprised and said "..You have a Wii U???"

I just just quiet for a bit and said "Yees? I do..." Haha, it's like it's a strange phenomenon. xD

I remember going into one ready to preorder Xenoblade. I mentioned to the clerk that I was very interested in jrpg's and that Xenoblade was what sold me on the Wii U. He paused and then admitted that he finds RPG's that aren't Dragon Age or Witcher to be boring. 

I almost back handed a boy that day. 

Haha, wow. I've never had anyone say anything against the games I was buying, though usually they have no idea what game I am buying. Yeah niche class B^)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Wouldn't know, haven't been in one in awhile.

Actually I take that back, it was the absolute only place I could find PvZ for the DS during the holidays, so I had to go inside. Same cluttered, unorganized mess that every store is nowadays. Clerks trying to sell me all kinds of shit.

I will go to GameXChange instead of Gamestop, or buy new (digital) in most cases. Fuck Gamestop.