By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls 3 New Boss, Stats, Starting Area

I don't want to see any spoilers. Meanwhile, I started my first dark souls 2 playthrough. Not only it looks very good but I also love the smoothness due to being 60fps compare to the other soul's games that have frame rate issue in some areas.  DS3 will surely not be 60fps.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
VXIII said:

Nothing objectively wrong in being similar to BB. That is true. But also, DSIII doesn't need to be similar to BB to be good. Many, myself included, prefer if DS would retain its slower gameplay, and more focus on stats and character building than BB. Thankfully, that seems to be the case here.

Well, Bloodborne was always based on DS, and it's possible to play DS like Bloodborne anyway using a light build. I'll personally be playing a fairly light build when it comes out because I prefer fast-paced action as opposed to patient action.

The bases are the same, sure. But BB is faster even from the lightest builds and it rewards the offensive attitude with health recovery. I wish if they kept BB back stap. I hate how DS handles that.

VXIII said:
Azuren said:

Well, Bloodborne was always based on DS, and it's possible to play DS like Bloodborne anyway using a light build. I'll personally be playing a fairly light build when it comes out because I prefer fast-paced action as opposed to patient action.

The bases are the same, sure. But BB is faster even from the lightest builds and it rewards the offensive attitude with health recovery. I wish if they kept BB back stap. I hate how DS handles that.

DS doesn't have a backstab.

It has a lagstab.

#notfunny

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

i really need to finish bloodborne.

..and it looks a lot like bloodborne but i don't know why anyone thinks that is a bad thing. the demon's souls/dark souls/bloodborne games are all basically he same franchise. of course dark souls 3 will have some of the changes bloodborne introduced.

i just wish they'd slow down their release schedule. 1 a year is too much for me. every other year would be soo much better.

Azuren said:
VXIII said:

DS doesn't have a backstab.

It has a lagstab.

#notfunny

Actually, it is very funny that it hurts. Especially in my case. Relatively bad connection and big delay with no way to improve it. I get back-stabbed in the face.