Forums - General Discussion - Check out these Dragon Quest Builders creations!

think-man said:
I think id prefer this over minecraft

Same here though I wish/hope SE does a Final Fantasy one :p

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Loved the inklings there.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Haha, nice work. It def looks like a Minecraft game xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I haven't played Minecraft yet. I know I should give it a go, but .....

DQ builders looks dope, I'll probably get it instead of Minecraft,

I don't care about Minecraft, but I do care about this. I hope it gets localized.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
No random seeds, tiny world in comparison to Minecraft and no digging for hidden cave systems, tunnels, mines or rare materials. If they'd have done that it would have been better than Minecraft. As it is it's a prettier second cousin. I'll probably get it but I'm very disappointed in the lost potential.

Oh wow, really? Now I lost nearly all interest I had for this game...

Ljink96 said:

Amazing no? This is only the beginning though. I love the look of this game with the ambient occlusion and shading on the blocks opposed to Minecraft. Here's to hoping this game gets localized. There's literally very little text to be translated and the American audience is very familiar with this format. Plus it's on PS3, PSV, and PS4.

Original Source: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/02/05/japanese-gamers-hard-at-work-on-amazing-dragon-quest-builders-structures/

I have imported the Game myself and this is NOT true. The Game has a large Story Mode with very much text. Not as much as a RPG like Fallout, but still..

Teeqoz said:

Oh wow, really? Now I lost nearly all interest I had for this game...

Yes, it negates the three things I do (and many others do) when playing Minecraft: Digging down and exploring, striking out into the huge world to explore and re-seeding to see what other worlds are out there.

The PS5 Exists. 

This game will come for sure for the West.Highly recognizable brand, joint with a game style thats extremely popular nowadays, this game is a sales garantee for Square

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Shortiloe said:
Ljink96 said:

Amazing no? This is only the beginning though. I love the look of this game with the ambient occlusion and shading on the blocks opposed to Minecraft. Here's to hoping this game gets localized. There's literally very little text to be translated and the American audience is very familiar with this format. Plus it's on PS3, PSV, and PS4.

Original Source: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/02/05/japanese-gamers-hard-at-work-on-amazing-dragon-quest-builders-structures/

I have imported the Game myself and this is NOT true. The Game has a large Story Mode with very much text. Not as much as a RPG like Fallout, but still..

True, but it isn't as large or story driven as Dragon Quest VII or VIII or even VI. It won't time much time for a localization team to finish this one.