By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NSFW: VGChartz turned me gay (and ruined my marriage) (NSFW)

iceland said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, it reads like one of those epic troll internet stories that went through several revisions over the years, flavored with some VGC content.

And seriously, can't you restrain yourself? I don't even know what a credit boy is and I don't want to know. Stay away from me with your perverted fantasies.

Well I'm flattered, also I'm making sacrifices for you bro. 

Chin up Kim

Ha just realised this was a joke. Let's hope Rol still finds Kim attractive. Could be a change to a sexy male avatar soon. 

Around the Network

I miss Seece

The story would have been more believable if you hadn't added in the part about you being engaged and about to be married

VGPolyglot said:
The story would have been more believable if you hadn't added in the part about you being engaged and about to be married

in 2015 I was

CaptainExplosion said:
bubblegamer said:
I miss Seece

Who is Seece, and what happened to this person?

He is deseeced. Sorry I had to. Well he was fond of the old console wars between Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony. He was an avid xbox gamer. When Microsoft started doing bad he seemed to lose interest and move on. 

Around the Network

I'm so naive, when I saw all the hot men here I thought they were all women users.

I know... my English sucks.

There is only one thing to say about that. Nkkj.

I find it strange that you discovered yourself gay because of that but better to discover before being married.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

CaptainExplosion said:
bubblegamer said:
I miss Seece

Who is Seece, and what happened to this person?

A prolific poster, an Xbox enthusiast, a cute guy, a friend, somewhat controversial but always entertaining. He lost interest in video games as the years went on so he left us.

Signature goes here!

This sounds like one of those Lifetime TV movies...