By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just joined the Dark Side, bought a PS4!

Welcome to the Dark Side. You've made a very, very wise choice in your gaming life.

tips: don't spread out your echos on attributes. focus them on health, stamina, and upgrading your weapon of choice.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Vodacixi said:

As for Bloodborne... get used to kill enemies, die, kill the same exact enemies in the same exact spot, die, kill the exact same enemies in the same exact spot, die... and repeat till you are good enough.

Actually thought Bloodborne was pretty easy except for the boss fights. Getting through the levels is much easier then a game like Dark Souls.

Welcome to the fold, brother. Here's a few tips for BB. Fully explore each area to find shortcuts and gear. Don't be afraid to run away from a fight. Try to lure enemies one at time if they are giving you trouble. Sometimes, it's best to come to an enemy or area once you're more powerful or upgraded a weapon. There's not much point in killing everything within sight all of the time. If enemies aren't giving you enough blood echoes and you already explored the area, don't bother with 'em. I hope ya enjoy the game and the console.

Welcome to the darth side. Feel the power of the fourth :)

Ruler said:
cool where you life now?

Tokyo :)

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
You have bought a PS4, which costs arround 300-400 dollars... till you have money to buy a new PC. Ok dude...

As for Bloodborne... get used to kill enemies, die, kill the same exact enemies in the same exact spot, die, kill the exact same enemies in the same exact spot, die... and repeat till you are good enough.

For a game that has a Metascore of 92 with a 100 Critics, you sure found a way to explain it in the simplest way.

OP: Dont be afraid to die, it will happen a lot. What you have to make your Number 1 rule is that you have to be cautious with the experience. When you die, you lose it. Die twice its gone for good.

When you save enough experience go to the hub to cash it, it doesnt matter if you have to back track.

Like somebody else said, pay attention to your health and stamina when leveling up. Also focus on upgrading your weapons and stay with the one that you feel more comfortable. 

Weapons that unlock later in the game dont mean that they are better than the ones on the beginning.

Wii u though

You MUST play The Last Of Us Remastered ... MUST.

The PS5 Exists. 

danielrdp said:
Nogamez said:
I have spent 4 hours so far on bloodbourne and I'm still at the start. Yes the very start.

Me too. But I don't die as much anymore. The only one who kills me now is the first boss. I can't even scratch the beast. But I've aready got the beckoning bell , if anyone wants to play co-op just send me a message. 

Yeah same except that guy with the big axe near the big gate he is ninja so I avoid him. Let me know if you kill the boss cos I can't lol. 

Nogamez said:

Yeah same except that guy with the big axe near the big gate he is ninja so I avoid him. Let me know if you kill the boss cos I can't lol. 

I'm assuming you've now started to level up and you've opened all the shortcuts in that area?

The PS5 Exists.