By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Cruz beats Trump in Iowa presidential race...

I hate Cruz and Trump. Rubio 2016.

Around the Network

It's Iowa people. No one cares about Iowa outside of the Media. Trump still has this in the bag.

I don't know much about Cruz...isn't he a religious fanatic?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

I think that's Rubio. 

NobleTeam360 said:
osed125 said:

I think that's Rubio. 

Aren't they all the same?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
ratchet426 said:

Does anybody outside of politicians and cable news pundits actually give sh*t about the Iowa caucuses? They mean absolutely _nothing_ to the final outcome of the national Presidential race.

In 2008 Mike Huckabee won Iowa by a pretty big margin. How'd that work out for him?
In 2012 Rick Santorum eeked out a win (but Romney mistakenly got all the press as the winner) Again, how'd that work out? Let me go ask President Romney...

Oboma won both years. 

CosmicSex said:
ratchet426 said:

Does anybody outside of politicians and cable news pundits actually give sh*t about the Iowa caucuses? They mean absolutely _nothing_ to the final outcome of the national Presidential race.

In 2008 Mike Huckabee won Iowa by a pretty big margin. How'd that work out for him?
In 2012 Rick Santorum eeked out a win (but Romney mistakenly got all the press as the winner) Again, how'd that work out? Let me go ask President Romney...

Oboma won both years. 

Obama won the 2012 Iowa caucus? That's very impressive.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

It's scary how many voted for trump though

Good news for Trump since he's currently leading in the tons of upcoming caucuses/primaries for New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, etc as far as opinion polls go ...

Had he'd been placed 4th and below I would've started having serious reservations if he was going to get the Republican nomination ...

Ruler said:

is anyone surprised? these votes are rigged i bet

That's why the two leaders in the caucus are despised by the party and the RNC, right? Rubio is iffy too; if the RNC had its way Jeb would have taken it, but look how far down he is. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!