By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your most Anticipated Wii Game Right Now?

Zack & Wiki (I know it's not new, it's just that I'll be receiving it on Tuesday).

From upcoming games, probably SSBB, then Mario Kart.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Mario Kart wii and Okami

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Right now its Mario Kart but since Kid Icarus has pretty much been confirmed.. I would say it was about equal between the two.

SSBB

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We Ski

No, I'm not kidding...

Around the Network

Petz: Horsez 3

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Hard to say, in an immediate sense either Opoona or Okami. I will definately get both of those. But in a more distant sense I'm very very interested in King's Story, and Final Fantasy:Crystal Bearers, and Tales Of Symphonia 2.

Though I am interested in what they do with the Kid Icarus Franchise, and there are rumors that Factor 5 is working on Pilot Wings which would be a huge gamegasm if it were true.

Those would be my MOST anticipated titles, followed by a long string of others I'm interested in.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

short term I would say Mario Kart Wii and Okami. long term Animal crossing and wii music. that is until a release date for SSBB is announced

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

mk wii.

If there was a new Starfox ala 64, it would be my most anticipated for this generation, or Skies of Arcadia for that matter. Currently, it has to be PES or ToS

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949