By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X's Story is amazing...... if you get what its all about

bigtakilla said:
Roderic_Blackwood said:
I liked the story and the characters (specially the Wrothians). The ending left me with a lot of questions that I've tried to answer with the affinity missions. Mira has a Twilight Zone feeling and a lot of the NPC seem like you cannot trust them like the NPC's from Castlevania II or Order of Ecclesia, they ask you for a lot of things and then they just act bizarrely, some of them want to pollute the water, others want to get marry with other xenos or killed them. There's something strange in Mira, like Proffesor B said and that intrigued me a lot so when I watched the ending with Lao waking up in the beach with those black eyes I said "The Twilight Zone continues!" And there are too may loose ends like why the Ganglion were trapped in Mira, who where the Founders, why the humans are still alive, etc.

You're new, so I hope people won't give you too much crap, but when posting spoilers you gotta do the following:

Click on Rich Text Reply (located above the respond box), highlight your spoilers text, then at the top will be a drop down menu that says "Styles", change that to "Spoilers". Then submit it,

Oh, sorry and thanks :D