By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest Video Game Character Tournament 2015 - Nominations

Leon Scott Kennedy
Ellie
Joel
Big Boss Commander Shepard
Kratos  Ada Wong
Nathan Drake Elizabeth (bioshock infinite) 
Albert Wesker
Solid Snake John Marston

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

Fine then, Marina Liteyears, Derek Stiles, and Lolo

Who the heck is Lolo!?

Edit: Wait nvm - omg....he had his own game!?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Lolo

How did I not know about this?

Haha, yeah, me and him go waay back. That was prolly the first game I ever played. So it's a bit of nostalgia for me, and nightmares... o_o

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nemesis1993 said:

Big Boss

For the sake of this tournament, Big Boss and Solid Snake are considered both as "Snake" so pick another character please.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Nemesis1993 said:

Big Boss

For the sake of this tournament, Big Boss and Solid Snake are considered both as "Snake" so pick another character please.

Are Liquid, Solidus and Big Boss counted as Snake, too?

Wright said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Nemesis1993 said:

Big Boss

Are Liquid, Solidus and Big Boss counted as Snake, too?

Liquid and Solidus are separate.

When JJ and I were discussing, we ultimately decided to count "Snake" as both Solid Snake and Big Boss as the same since they're both the main protagonist in almost all the Metal Gear games.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

Liquid and Solidus are separate.

When JJ and I were discussing, we ultimately decided to count "Snake" as both Solid Snake and Big Boss as the same since they're both the main protagonist in almost all the Metal Gear games.

What about Big Boss?

Wright said:

What about Big Boss?

I just said Big Boss counts as "Snake"

Ultrashroomz said:

I just said Big Boss counts as "Snake"

Yeah, you already mentioned Big Boss. I'm talking about Big Boss.

1. Auron - Final Fantasy X
2. Mitsuru Kirijo - Persona 3
3. Kaine - Nier
4. Rise Kujikawa - Persona 4
5. Zero - Drakengard 3
6. Selvaria Bles - Valkyria Chronicles
7. Garnet til Alexandros - Final Fantasy IX
8. Yuri - Tales of Vesperia

Limiting this to just 8 character was really, really difficult. So many I love were left off.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Imma bump this, keep up the character votes everyone!