Forums - Music Discussion - Favourite music artists

My most played artists since 2007 - http://www.last.fm/user/NIN22/library/artists?date_preset=ALL_TIME

1. NIN
2. Boards of Canada
3. ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
4. Goldfrapp
5. David Bowie
6. Cher
7. Bjork
8. UNKLE
9. Garbage
10. A Perfect Circle

If you use last.fm link to your charts!

Around the Network

Eminem, 50 cent, snoop dogg (not recently), Method Man and Redman, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas, and a bunch of other rappers

Mr_No said:

I tend to pick a few songs from several musicians. But my favorite are Moby, Hans Zimmer, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, Kavinsky, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, UNKLE, Justice, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, M83, Neon Indian, Gary Numan, Gershon Kingsley, Nonpoint, Jesper Kyd, SomethingALaMode, among others.

Queens of the Stone Age, my kind of music.

Really loved when EA used Millionaire for one of their BF Bad Company 2 trailers.

Ha, it's still up on YT.

Dr Dre, not necessarily for the lyrics as most of his lyrics were done by ghost writers, such as the doc, that's why they are dope as XD but for the production of his music, especially the chronic a.d efil4zaggin, the sounds in those albums are just crazy 😜 also love iron maiden, the first band I became a huge fan of and never looked back

Deeeeznuuuts said:
Dr Dre, not necessarily for the lyrics as most of his lyrics were done by ghost writers, such as the doc, that's why they are dope as XD but for the production of his music, especially the chronic a.d efil4zaggin, the sounds in those albums are just crazy 😜 also love iron maiden, the first band I became a huge fan of and never looked back

I really liked"I need a Doctor" MV he did with Eminem, though I like Eminem's music a bit more but I also don't mind Dre.

Around the Network

Madonna, Adele, Gwen Stefani, The Black Keys, Paramore, No Doubt and Coldplay to name a few. :P

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Logic, Wu Tang, and Drake

Chazore said:
Deeeeznuuuts said:

I really liked"I need a Doctor" MV he did with Eminem, though I like Eminem's music a bit more but I also don't mind Dre.

such an awesome video! Gets you right in the feels XD and yeah, Eminem's sick as well, prefer it when his albums are produced by dre though, it's just something about his instrumentals, this is the same for other artists such as snoop amd exhibit. 

pest said:
Favourite artist is nujabes, others favourites are boards of canada, portico, aphex twin, new order/joy division, vangelis, brian eno, uyama hiroto, american football, neutral milk hotel, el ten eleven, caribou, tycho, josh pan, mac demarco, mr carmack, ryuichi sakamoto

You really have nice taste, and i completely forgot about tycho he is such a great artist, i constantly listen to dive. I recently discovered nujabes from samurai shamploo, i always liked the ending and just started listening to this other stuff wich is pretty good. Listen to caribou's essential mix if you haven't, it's great.

Britney Spears, Adele, Radiohead, Bruno Mars, Michael Bublé Eminem, Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia, Pharell, Prince, MJ, Nirvana, MYMP, Kyla, Utada Hikaru, Asian Kung-Fu Generation and can't believe I'm saying this but I've been listening to Justin Bieber's music lately.