By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best video game website?

I know most on here will say VGC but I wanted to know if there are any other good ones out there?  I tried to visit neogaf and ign but those sites are filled with the usual old attacks.  I would say VGC because the modding is done better than most video game sites and they won't let you get away with just talking shit.  You have to at least talk shit in an educated, eloquent way with facts backing you up.  I also enjoy NintendoLife but I don't feel any sense of community there.  I don't even bother with the forums and mainly use it for news and reviews. 

Anyways, what video game site do you enjoy the most?

Around the Network

If pure for news I enjoy visiting Dualshockers.com

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

VGC is the only one I visit so of course this site is the best

I really like Gematsu for gaming news (especially Japanese ones).

Forum-wise, my favorite is VGC of course.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

When it comes to forums, this site obviously.

Besides that, I like getting news from sites like NintendoLife and MyNintendoNews.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Nintendoenthusiast.com is my main there's a writer there named Raming (spelling) aka the prince. I love reading his stuff and he writes a lot. The news there is fast too. They love Nintendo and it really shows.

nintendo.com of course! :p

Forum wise, I mainly use VGC

News wise, I use Nintendo Life and My Nintendo News

Game help and walkthrough wise, I use GameFAQs

Nothing is really the 'best' but they are sites I like/prefer to use

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Lol I don't even visit other video-game sites .

Only Zelda Universe sporadically (like, really sporadically), but I'm not sure how much that counts as a "video-game site". And even then, VGC is more interesting.

Lol i was just thinking about creating such topic. O used to visit Ign for news and reviews, but it got so ad heavy, with some useless and idiotic articles. These days i visit eurogamer for news, and i like those digital foundry analisys (out of curiosity).

Destructoid and some Nintendo-related fansites.