By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game in your opinion deserve a crossover with John Cena ?

Tagged games:

Many here know John Cena , the WWE mythical fighter and of course one of the great current Memes , in your opinion what game would get a good crossover with John Cena ?

John Cena Example Games:

John Cena Anime Intro:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

The Legend of Cena obviously

The Legend of Zelda: John Cena of Time

Metal Gear Cena 3: Champ Eater

bet: lost

Mortal Kombat x John Cena

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Cena's Dogma: Champ Arisen.

Left 4 Cena

Everybody's Cena

Pokemon C

Dying Cena

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

If John Cena was in Smash Bros, he'd be more broken than Meta Knight in Brawl! xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Contra: Super Cena (for NES)

Contra: Operation Cena (for Gameboy)

Tales of Cena

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

He needs to get into Project X Zone 2!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

WWE Emblem: Cena Awakening