By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games Impossible To Finish.

Have you ever had a game for any console that was so insanely difficult, that you gave up all hope in ever finishing it? List here your games and problems you encountered please.

My Top 5:

5. Duke Nukem: Time To Kill (n64) Replaying the whole level no matter how far you got, broke my will.. (although i liked the game.)

4. Castlevania Adventure (GB) Simon Belmont IS..TOO..DAMN..SLOW!! Could not get over the level with the rising spiked floor and walls.

3. Spiderman & X-men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES) Gambit/Storm/Wolverine levels were impossible. Could only finish it with the help of action replay.(Ashamed to admit)

2. Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (SNES) This game destroyed my thumbs. The speed racing/snake climbing are hard as nails. I gave up on this game and went back to finish it after 3 years! Bloody Toads.

1. Seaquest DSV (SNES) This game vexes me even today. Those Darwin missions were insanely hard. Is there anyone on this board who played this game? Have YOU finished it? If yes, i bow to you sir.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Hydlide (NES) - Still give it a crack every now and then. I've been able to find absolutely every single power-up and level up as much as possible and even find the item that revives you once when you die but the last boss is just impossible. The combat system makes you walk into enemies in order to damage them and your self and so the second you touch the Boss to attack him your dead. Ridiculous. If anyone knows an easy way to finish him off please help me out.

Collecting every single ring in Sonic Adventure's Ice Cap zone. I don't think anything can beat that.

shadowman 64 - once i got to legions tower it was over for me. geez i was killed by flying ghosts, shotgun maniacs, and wierd pig people everytime. tried ordering the guide but no one would answer the phone at the store. legend of zelda majoras mask - wasnt too difficult but got tired of time traveling and time traveling and time traveling............

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

pokemon 3rd gen and up too many pokemon

Around the Network

metriod prime 1. I beat part 2 but im nesrly finished with the first one. but i missed some artifacts which its not letting me place them so i cant fight ridley yet. cant wait for prime 3

Quest 64. The game sucked so bad........It was nearly impossible to endure it all.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Mega Man 2, Quick Man's level. Yes, you could stop it with Freeze Man's power, which made it incredibly easy. But who here beat it WITHOUT that power? Hmmm? I spent hours mastering that.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

"4. Castlevania Adventure (GB) Simon Belmont IS..TOO..DAMN..SLOW!! Could not get over the level with the rising spiked floor and walls." "Hydlide (NES) " hahah the memories....

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Collecting all of the trophies in Super Smash Bros. Melee is also hard.