By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If this thread reaches 5000 posts AoA will pose for playgirl

Yup, he will. If this group reaches 5000 posts I will try and send in a nude pic of AoA to play girl to feature in the letters page lol

Post funny pics and vids if you want.

If we stay at it 5000 posts will come in no time

If in a week we haven't made 1000 posts we will change it to 2,500. also I don't have a pic but if we reach enough we should be able to get one, if not we will photoshop his face onto a body lol.

Oh actually if AOA says it's ok we should have a mini comp to get the best fake pic of AoA, just no nudity

Around the Network

+1

where's --okeydokey-- when you need him lol

Are you drunk again??? LOL jk.....

supermariogalaxy said:
Are you drunk again??? LOL jk.....

Nope, clean and sober

Around the Network

This thread has a worthy cause.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Let's all just post like hell and see what happens? Wonder if AoA himself will drop by and contribute!

+1

I just wanna see if AoA was lying.

You have nude AoA pics???

What is the story behind this?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
You have nude AoA pics???

What is the story behind this?

No but if this reaches 5000 posts then I will lol

The story will be revealed later, maybe around the 1000 post mark